The Garrihys #10 G3's bae's still on the scene, G2's begging is obscene, G1 is still selling serene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on to a buddy in 2fm and he said the tension and anger is unbelievable. Questions are being asked and answers are expected.
Good, delighted the people who do the real work behind the scenes aren’t taking this lying down.
---
It’s heating up on the oireachtas tv channel … Imelda Munster is coming in hawt 🤣 not to mention the guy who went before her🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The RTE brass are throwing each other under the buses. O'Leary is like '8 weeks and I open my golden parachute, so I don't really care what you think'. G3 vaguely referenced over and over again lol The car park is the smoking gun ...

Reactions: 9
This is what should happen:

Doreen and friends CANCELLED ✅
TLOYL CANCELLED ✅
TLOYL Live CANCELLED.✅

Or go ahead with your commercial deals but 50% of the revenue should go back in to RTE. At the end if the day Dooreen is a nobody and is only making the money she is because of the profile she gained via RTE
---
Oh noooooo….they’re querying brand ambassadors 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
One staff member had a free car for 5 years but has now been returned. When was it returned? Yesterday 🤣
It’s too good, can’t turn it off

• Haha
Reactions: 33
One staff member had a free car for 5 years but has now been returned. When was it returned? Yesterday 🤣
It’s too good, can’t turn it off
What a great question and he nearly forgot to ask it 🤣🤣 I laughed out loud 👍

Was that TD also suggesting someone has a free car as part of a brand ambassadorship but doesn’t have a driving license?

Reactions: 14
I actually find the instagram story posting in such bad taste! Whatever about the radio show but the "funny" stuff considering what has been exposed about her! Does she not realise her paycheck and her flippant earnings is from the people who watch her stories?! Have a bit of respect head!
---
If I saw her walking down the street I'd probably say something in a very friendly way of course!

Reactions: 15
I actually find the instagram story posting in such bad taste! Whatever about the radio show but the "funny" stuff considering what has been exposed about her! Does she not realise her paycheck and her flippant earnings is from the people who watch her stories?! Have a bit of respect head!
---
If I saw her walking down the street I'd probably say something in a very friendly way of course!
Completely detached from reality

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.