The frugality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First name, middle name, surname sounds great. Unfortunately the middle name will be dropped 99.9% of the time. That -O O- sound is quite jarring imo.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't be my choice of name or combination with last name but how lovely he's arrived safely and they are all apparently doing well. Hope she takes a proper break now.

Reactions: 7
Might be a stupid question, but now she is on maternity leave how will her husband make any money? Doesn’t be essentially work for her as part of the frugality brand? If she isnt creating content they won’t be getting any money in 🤔

Reactions: 1
It is literally the most ridiculous and pretentious name ever. And it’s sad we live in a world where she feels this is necessary to prove how cool and edgy she is! What’s wrong with a nice James or George 🤣

Reactions: 7
All I can think of is Peter Sellers shouting ‘NOT NOW KATO!’ (Yes I’m old)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Neither child’s name would be something I’d pick. But if everyone liked and had the same names life would be boring and confusing.

Reactions: 12
I want some baby spam! He’s so cute 🥰 Isn’t her sisters daughters middle name Francis? Must be a family name.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Has she had a baby to get a decent meal?! All the food people are sending her is so much nicer than the gourmet pot noodles they normally eat 😂
He’s very cute though, can’t get past the name but each to their own

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else confused by her business? I remember her saying on a number of occasions how proud she is that Frugality has grown into a business where she can employ women who contribute to the site. Based on that and the split of instagram accounts, I assumed there would be occasional updates on The Frugality IG as well as articles commissioned for the site, while she personally goes on maternity leave. However, a couple of weeks ago she announced that not only her personal account but the business one will also be quiet for a while. I have now checked the ‘About’ section on the website and it’s out of date by about a year, written in her usual self-centred condescending tone, and quite frankly gives the impression of a hardly professional one woman show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else confused by her business? I remember her saying on a number of occasions how proud she is that Frugality has grown into a business where she can employ women who contribute to the site. Based on that and the split of instagram accounts, I assumed there would be occasional updates on The Frugality IG as well as articles commissioned for the site, while she personally goes on maternity leave. However, a couple of weeks ago she announced that not only her personal account but the business one will also be quiet for a while. I have now checked the ‘About’ section on the website and it’s out of date by about a year, written in her usual self-centred condescending tone, and quite frankly gives the impression of a hardly professional one woman show.
I’ve wondered this, especially since she mentioned when clearing out the office that they had big plans for the business which they’ve now scaled back. But then she also says it’s so much easier to have people coming to the house [to work] now that they have a renovated kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Could the splitting into two separate accounts have something to do with maternity leave? i.e maybe claiming maternity allowance gets tricky if one continues posting on a business account... which could be considered doing work? So the separate personal account means she can continue posting (if she feels like it) when on maternity?

Reactions: 3
Could the splitting into two separate accounts have something to do with maternity leave? i.e maybe claiming maternity allowance gets tricky if one continues posting on a business account... which could be considered doing work? So the separate personal account means she can continue posting (if she feels like it) when on maternity?
And maybe also furlough / bounce back loans, too.

Reactions: 4
You’re probably right. I was somehow under the impression The Frugality was more than just her and had multiple employees. But I suppose if that was the case she wouldn’t have spent hours packing matches by herself at 40 weeks pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.