Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
I've mentioned her on here before but En Brogue is doing the frugal and environmental thing much better and in a more focused way
Yes, but she linked up with The Frugality for an event which has now
been cancelled. En Brogue still has an unbelievable amount of clothes and shoes so it’s bloody easy to not buy anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But don't they already have an office downstairs plus rented office for work stuff?

Also this wardrobe space is for both of them, not just her, so nothing to do with women vs men having rooms for interests in the home. Their bedroom has alcove space for wardrobes so confused as to needing a special room. Especially when they have 2 kids. It's odd to me to renovate a bedroom without thinking properly about storage.

Similar argument people have to Lily Pebbles using the larger bedroom for office and putting Grey in box room. Plus arent they remortgaged up to the hilt already in terms of extending into loft. Just odd choices to me.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Agree that it looks v mis matched and with so much fanfare and build up I was expecting something spectacular. I mean it’s Ok, not my choice and I don’t like the gold handles and chrome appliances but if they love it then 👍🏻

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
If she said she was in her ‘childcare bubble’ she could use her
Ah sorry, I hadn't heard of a childcare bubble. I've just seen that it's meant to be a consistent thing. To me this means if you usually use grandparents for childcare on a regular basis while you're at work, not that you work from home as an influencer and your child goes to nursery some days and you have a night out planned. (Talking generally really, not about Alex)

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
A very late walker? What has that got to do with anything? My daughter was outside the normal range and is fine. I am fine. You would never know. Very normal for a bum shuffler to walk close to 2. Alex said it seemed to be everyone else worrying her.
I think what she means is that she’s been under a lot of scrutiny and presumably she was worried re the walking for her to need to consult a professional.

Mustard

VIP Member
More lippy shilling.. I really don’t think people with her colouring suit the shades she wears. And she is giving a talk on March 2nd, with En Brogue, sadly, who is now blowing the smoke up Alex’s butt. Alex also mentioned that she reads what people think about her online. Tattle perhaps?

Last edited:

Elsass

Chatty Member
I only started following a few months ago as she was tagged in something else and tbh I don’t really know what exactly I’m following. I agree she doesn’t actually come across as especially frugal, lots of posts about boxes in rooms and stained glass windows

Mumdrum

That sink looks awful too. Really impractical. The loo just looks like a public loo and looks really cold to me.
I agree, also shes going to have small children using it, the sink and wallpaper are completely impractical, especially teaching a small child to wash their hands in that sink 😆

Mustard

VIP Member
Still wearing that weird lipstick there. I don’t see her as stylish. She was (maybe still is) a stylist. Liberty London Girl recently posted some throwback picture of something she had styled.

AmmaH

I’m trying to think of everything I can cook on a hob from ikea and a microwave!
Off topic but you could pick up an airfryer for cheap..it's basically a small oven. I rarely use my oven for dinners anymore...I got a cheap one but there's only 2 of us 🙂