Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VNaylor

Chatty Member
That little table and bench looks super flimsy; and yet more clutter! It probably wouldn’t survive in the weather outside if can’t withstand hot plates!

I also take issue with the ‘parent life’ comment on the swim nappies and crap all over her husband’s desk. Yes, kids can be tornadoes, but they are messy people who just don’t have proper storage or any organisational skills. Our swim nappies are in the cupboard, and if they get taken out - by us orby toddler - they get put back in!

Reactions: 9

uberoblique

Chatty Member
She doesn’t come across as very happy or comfortable with her own lifestyle. I can’t help comparing her with Katherine Ormerod (who has been very clear they have had some COVID related money issues) who has a tiny baby, but still pumps out some interesting content & did a beautiful job DIY-ing on her rental house before her second arrived.

CharlotteSometimes

She’s definitely trolling us now. You’ve lost your marriage certificate and driving license and it’s just “oops! Me stoopid” 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

View attachment 537852
I rarely use this word to describe someone but she is truly dumb! I too have sent my driving licence and marriage certificate to the DVLA. Their website advises they are currently taking about 6 weeks to deal with stuff. I have tracked the delivery of my documents and they should be back with me in about 3 weeks time. She makes life unnecessarily difficult for herself. Zero sympathy from me!

That’s only 4 tiles they’ve managed to lay, probably taken all weekend….

Is the fence even finished, I’ve not been able to sleep thinking about it….

• Haha
  • Wow

Dizzy

VIP Member
They are just so strange. Doing up a garden is pretty simple, why would you wait that long to do some basic tiling & fence painting?
Because they have 2 kids 🙄 (Sarcasm: it boils my piss that they promote this “you can’t do anything when you have children” myth. They’re just fucking lazy)

Also what happened to the oddbox she was peddling not long ago, guess that freebie has stopped as there’s no way those two are getting through 2 veg boxes a week

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
And after spending weeks preparing her summer wardrobe she ends up going out in 20 degree sunshine in a jumper and coat 🤦🏻‍♀️
6DFD2D1A-8D08-4840-8D4E-F5BDDF8B5033.png

• Haha

freethe40foot1

What is the point of her Hastings guide. From what I can see she went to the pier with her kids and the rest she has googled. She has no actual personal recommendations of anywhere she ate or they visited.
I’ve never been to Hastings and I could have compiled that guide

I’d wager that’s because her family & friends are better off. It’s all relative.
Isn’t there a sort of ceiling though where most people - unless in the oligarch category - would recognise that a £40 mug constituted a major indulgence/profound privilege? I’m much better off than Alex and I would feel incredibly uncomfortable bemoaning a lack of £40 mugs in my cupboard. Never mind the fact that she also preaches about her frugal spending habits to the masses at the same time.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
If you don’t like the salary or can’t afford to live on it then it’s probably time to reconsider your job/career?!

Dizzy

VIP Member
Alex loves being offended 🙄 She knows and we know that it’s comparing outfits, not women. She’s such a woke twat.

uberoblique

Chatty Member
I do suspect she reads here; that’s two outfit photos when there has been a few comments about her style.
She definitely reads here. She has put up a huffy pass-agg story today with “We take turns doing DIY around here” because, for fuck’s sake, they are STILL painting the fence. How?!

• Haha

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I’m increasingly becoming convinced it’s not “The Frugality” but “Look how unfulfilling & chaotic your life can be if you take on adult responsibilities but don’t really grow up”.

The small children years are undoubtedly very tough but the ways she portrays it is just so grim, coupled with her undertone of resentment about their financial circumstances.
Considering they barely work their financial circumstances are great. I think she’s less well off than her peers & she struggles with that.

This last year has been a tough one for so many, and a few people have suggested a ‘donate’ button to help keep The Frugality going and doing what it loves. If you fancy sparing anything to say ‘thank you’ for our work (which we hope you find useful!), then you can buy us a coffee here. For now, this site will remain free to access and use.

I genuinely don’t understand why her husband doesn’t get a job to support his family.

• Heart
  • Wow

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Wow the state of those cabinets and they’ve only been in for less than 6 months, I’ve never had to touch up my cabinets after I had them installed 4 years ago and I’ve got a child bashing about on a scooter and dogs