Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Not super sure, but didn’t she remarry eight weeks after Martin passed away? Think there was also speculation that her then boyfriend was living in her basement whilst Martin was dying upstairs ☹
I thought it was eight but according to GOMI around twelve weeks. Yes, I read he was in the basement while Martin was dying. Her reasoning for marrying so fast is that "for fifteen months Martin had been ill and she had time to grieve him." It is absolutely despicable. I feel so sad for the kids left behind. The youngest was only a year or so when Martin died so she will have no memories of him. How fucked up is it to let someone new move in and get married to them when your kid's father has literally just died.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

SpeakEasy

I remember following this story as it happened and also being so shocked that she was so young.
she seems lost - I’m not sure she would ever split with Richard though - she was so insecure and married him so quickly. Literally it seemed to be that she took up with the first man who showed her some attention even if he was a jobless narcissist.
I feel sorry for the kids

Sabbie

VIP Member
I think he was moved in way before her poor husband died. 🤷🏻‍♀️😔 Nobody can judge unless we’ve been in her shoes, but she didn’t exactly have to announce it and marry him so quickly. And poor Martin’s family. 😬 I am still not over their dog dying from pure neglect on their part. 😡

M

Member 4330

Yeah, it was literally that. I scrolled through her Insta last night and it changed so quickly. Made me feel sick. I couldn't imagine doing that. It is like she had Richard lined up for when Martin died. The thing is, she wouldn't have been alone. Martin's family would have helped and been there for her and the kids. Martin had the house all set up for them, and if I recall she had access to money. It makes me feel sick as if you read on GOMI, Richard was so desperate to be with Emily from when she was young. I bet he was counting down the days until Martin died. It seems like he brainwashed Emily a bit.

I don't necessarily think Emily is a bad person. I believe she was/is grief-stricken, scared and very vulnerable and able to be manipulated and brainwashed by Richard. I think Richard is an awful, awful person. Especially for the father's day post he shared recently, where he said he would share a long post about Martin, but then posted about how much he had sacrificed and given up. He is vile. If he can post that in an Instagram post, we've got to wonder what shite he has managed to make Emily believe. There have also been instances where "Emily" has replied to comments on her account but people believe it is actually Richard. I wonder if a few years down the line, Emily really will wake up and perhaps have a breakdown of some sort. I am sad for the kids as I am sure any memory of Martin that they had is slowly being erased.

Oh god! Never even knew who she was until I checked her out yesterday but that post definitely screams me me and me!!! What a selfish arrogant tool! Ew!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Yes, I can, but with difficulty. I don’t check it very often. It seems to be down a lot for maintenance. Thankfully, I’m not very interested in many, but I do read the
Meghan Markle section. The Freckled Fox section makes me feel really unwell.
I don't read it as much as I used to as it can be sooo toxic.

Reactions: 1

Mustard

VIP Member
I know it seems cold to some but if she's happy and the kids are happy I don't think she's done anything wrong. Her late husband isn't coming back.

As for a loaded gun in the house isn't that common in America?
she does not appear to be happy. It’s not common to have loaded guns in the same room as children. I grew up there and my parents did not have a gun. Nor did anyone else’s friends’ parents. Some people I knew had them for hunting, but they were in locked cabinets.

Not saying it's what I would do, but many people who have been through a traumatic prolonged illness with a spouse remarry quickly. It's not hard to see how other relationships could grow while one is literally dying. Is it weird? Yes. Should she and could she have waited to get married ? Heck yes. If only to do the socially acceptable thing.
But many people go through similar situations and end up with a quick marriage next. These people just aren't publicly sharing their lives.
He was living in her basement before her husband died.

Last edited:

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I always felt her moving him into their family house so soon after those children lost their father was unforgivable. Selfish woman.

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Wow...this is a bizarre story. I'm a bit lost for words on this one 🤔 I find it all in very poor taste to be honest ( my opinion ) I can't imagine dating someone within such a short time of losing my partner and father of my children ...let alone marrying them.
But I guess we all move in different ways.

fmmac

Has she since sold up the family home Martin built? It looks like they are living somewhere else? I don't follow her much, just dip in and out occasionally.

Sabbie

VIP Member
I do also remember her instagram went from posting a tragic, heartbreaking picture of her hugging Martin as he was LITERALLY dying in bed, to her curvy ass bending over his coffin, and then TADA! Meet my new hubby! in a matter of weeks...or at least it felt like it.

• Sad

Mustard

VIP Member
Can you still get on Gomi? I've given up. It's so moody.
Yes, I can, but with difficulty. I don’t check it very often. It seems to be down a lot for maintenance. Thankfully, I’m not very interested in many, but I do read the
Meghan Markle section. The Freckled Fox section makes me feel really unwell.

AuthenticAF

Not sure if anyone looks at this thread but I’ve followed Emil’s story for a long time and was always rooting for her and hoping she’d get rid of Richard. Anyway I looked at her Instagram earlier and she hasn’t posted for a while but there’s comments on her most recent post which seem to suggest she went to jail for 5 days for drink driving with the kids in the car. Does anyone know if this is true? What a childhood those kids have had ☹
Whhhaaatttt? That's crazy.
Did we ever find out why Emily and Richard split up?