The Freckled Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I decided to make a thread for Emily as we got sidetracked talking about her on another thread.

For those just reading:
* Emily was married to Martin, with 5 children.
* Martin was diagnosed with cancer.
* He died in June 2016.
* About TWELVE weeks or so after Martin died, Emily MARRIED someone she dated as a teenager.
* New husband moves in to Emily and Martin's home.
* One year after Martin's death, Emily was pregnant again.
* She has cut contact with Martin's family - seems like it is down to the new husband
* New husband "accidentally" shot her in the knee while cleaning one of Martin's guns.
* Martin's family post publicly on her Instagram asking why they have been cut out / they'd love to catch up / see the kids. Martin's family did a lot for her.

Recently on Father's Day, new husband posted on his Instagram about he sacrificed SO much and gave up his freedom for these kids, etc. Nothing about Martin. He is a douche. I was hoping Emily would wake up and leave but she hasn't. He swooped on her at a vulnerable time. He hadn't wanted to be with Emily since they were young but she married Martin.

You can read from the beginning on GOMI.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not super sure, but didn’t she remarry eight weeks after Martin passed away? Think there was also speculation that her then boyfriend was living in her basement whilst Martin was dying upstairs ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Not super sure, but didn’t she remarry eight weeks after Martin passed away? Think there was also speculation that her then boyfriend was living in her basement whilst Martin was dying upstairs ☹
I thought it was eight but according to GOMI around twelve weeks. Yes, I read he was in the basement while Martin was dying. Her reasoning for marrying so fast is that "for fifteen months Martin had been ill and she had time to grieve him." It is absolutely despicable. I feel so sad for the kids left behind. The youngest was only a year or so when Martin died so she will have no memories of him. How fucked up is it to let someone new move in and get married to them when your kid's father has literally just died.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Has she since sold up the family home Martin built? It looks like they are living somewhere else? I don't follow her much, just dip in and out occasionally.

Reactions: 1
Has she since sold up the family home Martin built? It looks like they are living somewhere else? I don't follow her much, just dip in and out occasionally.
Yes, she sold it. I think they moved to a different state. I can't imagine she makes much money now as she doesn't blog as often and her douche husband doesn't work.

Reactions: 3
Yes, she sold it. I think they moved to a different state. I can't imagine she makes much money now as she doesn't blog as often and her douche husband doesn't work.
Although I can't even begin to understand what it is like to lose a spouse, I can't help but feel she's being so cold towards Martin/his memory. And that new husband gives me the creeps!

Something definitely weird going on there, especially after the shooting incident!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Although I can't even begin to understand what it is like to lose a spouse, I can't help but feel she's being so cold towards Martin/his memory. And that new husband gives me the creeps!

Something definitely weird going on there, especially after the shooting incident!
It is difficult as she had 5 kids with Martin and was so young. I'm sure she was terrified of being alone and was very vulnerable. Her new husband took advantage of her. If he was a good guy he would have been there for her as a good friend, not jumped into her and Martin's bed /get married 12 weeks later. He was always fascinated with Emily from when they were young. It is like he was waiting for Martin to die. Such a creep.

Didn't they also let their dog die by leaving in their hot car, or outside for so long alone it died from dehydration?

• Wow
  • Angry
I do also remember her instagram went from posting a tragic, heartbreaking picture of her hugging Martin as he was LITERALLY dying in bed, to her curvy ass bending over his coffin, and then TADA! Meet my new hubby! in a matter of weeks...or at least it felt like it.

• Sad
I do also remember her instagram went from posting a tragic, heartbreaking picture of her hugging Martin as he was LITERALLY dying in bed, to her curvy ass bending over his coffin, and then TADA! Meet my new hubby! in a matter of weeks...or at least it felt like it.
Yeah, it was literally that. I scrolled through her Insta last night and it changed so quickly. Made me feel sick. I couldn't imagine doing that. It is like she had Richard lined up for when Martin died. The thing is, she wouldn't have been alone. Martin's family would have helped and been there for her and the kids. Martin had the house all set up for them, and if I recall she had access to money. It makes me feel sick as if you read on GOMI, Richard was so desperate to be with Emily from when she was young. I bet he was counting down the days until Martin died. It seems like he brainwashed Emily a bit.

I don't necessarily think Emily is a bad person. I believe she was/is grief-stricken, scared and very vulnerable and able to be manipulated and brainwashed by Richard. I think Richard is an awful, awful person. Especially for the father's day post he shared recently, where he said he would share a long post about Martin, but then posted about how much he had sacrificed and given up. He is vile. If he can post that in an Instagram post, we've got to wonder what shite he has managed to make Emily believe. There have also been instances where "Emily" has replied to comments on her account but people believe it is actually Richard. I wonder if a few years down the line, Emily really will wake up and perhaps have a breakdown of some sort. I am sad for the kids as I am sure any memory of Martin that they had is slowly being erased.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Oh hi! My people! I was following FF way back before Martin had cancer and it was just, “ooh ain’t her hair tutorials a bit meh?” So.... like the minute I get this baby back down (summer sun!) I’m here!

Oh hi! My people! I was following FF way back before Martin had cancer and it was just, “ooh ain’t her hair tutorials a bit meh?” So.... like the minute I get this baby back down (summer sun!) I’m here!
Yes, I followed her back around when her hair stuff was popular too! Looking forward to see what you have to say.

I remember coming across her account a few years back when he was ill, but forgot about it until this thread.

Such a beautiful girl, but what a fucked up family. Funeral photoshoots, and a man-bunned manipulative bellend with a loaded gun in a house full of kids. More red flags than China, that one.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, it was literally that. I scrolled through her Insta last night and it changed so quickly. Made me feel sick. I couldn't imagine doing that. It is like she had Richard lined up for when Martin died. The thing is, she wouldn't have been alone. Martin's family would have helped and been there for her and the kids. Martin had the house all set up for them, and if I recall she had access to money. It makes me feel sick as if you read on GOMI, Richard was so desperate to be with Emily from when she was young. I bet he was counting down the days until Martin died. It seems like he brainwashed Emily a bit.

I don't necessarily think Emily is a bad person. I believe she was/is grief-stricken, scared and very vulnerable and able to be manipulated and brainwashed by Richard. I think Richard is an awful, awful person. Especially for the father's day post he shared recently, where he said he would share a long post about Martin, but then posted about how much he had sacrificed and given up. He is vile. If he can post that in an Instagram post, we've got to wonder what shite he has managed to make Emily believe. There have also been instances where "Emily" has replied to comments on her account but people believe it is actually Richard. I wonder if a few years down the line, Emily really will wake up and perhaps have a breakdown of some sort. I am sad for the kids as I am sure any memory of Martin that they had is slowly being erased.

Oh god! Never even knew who she was until I checked her out yesterday but that post definitely screams me me and me!!! What a selfish arrogant tool! Ew!

Reactions: 2
Wow...this is a bizarre story. I'm a bit lost for words on this one 🤔 I find it all in very poor taste to be honest ( my opinion ) I can't imagine dating someone within such a short time of losing my partner and father of my children ...let alone marrying them.
But I guess we all move in different ways.