Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lime

I know it seems cold to some but if she's happy and the kids are happy I don't think she's done anything wrong. Her late husband isn't coming back.

As for a loaded gun in the house isn't that common in America?

openbook1

VIP Member
I think he was moved in way before her poor husband died. 🤷🏻‍♀️😔 Nobody can judge unless we’ve been in her shoes, but she didn’t exactly have to announce it and marry him so quickly. And poor Martin’s family. 😬 I am still not over their dog dying from pure neglect on their part. 😡
It is not uncommon in Mormonism. There's someone I know who is Mormon and their husband died and they also remarried jsur a couple of months later

What happened to their dog?

Cini365

Not saying it's what I would do, but many people who have been through a traumatic prolonged illness with a spouse remarry quickly. It's not hard to see how other relationships could grow while one is literally dying. Is it weird? Yes. Should she and could she have waited to get married ? Heck yes. If only to do the socially acceptable thing.
But many people go through similar situations and end up with a quick marriage next. These people just aren't publicly sharing their lives.

Sabbie

VIP Member
What in the actual fracking hell? There goes my evening trying to work out what’s happened.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Yup. You really should NOT be having a loaded gun in the house despite how so many people have them for 'protection'. In my small neighborhood block I'd say maybe only a third own guns. And probably half of them are hunting guns.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Not saying it's what I would do, but many people who have been through a traumatic prolonged illness with a spouse remarry quickly. It's not hard to see how other relationships could grow while one is literally dying. Is it weird? Yes. Should she and could she have waited to get married ? Heck yes. If only to do the socially acceptable thing.
But many people go through similar situations and end up with a quick marriage next. These people just aren't publicly sharing their lives.
I think it just seems so bad as there are five kids involved too. It seems selfish as their father just died and now a new man moved in who they're told to call "daddy."

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Wow...this is a bizarre story. I'm a bit lost for words on this one 🤔 I find it all in very poor taste to be honest ( my opinion ) I can't imagine dating someone within such a short time of losing my partner and father of my children ...let alone marrying them.
But I guess we all move in different ways.
It is very ghoulish.

MrsElleEm

Oh hi! My people! I was following FF way back before Martin had cancer and it was just, “ooh ain’t her hair tutorials a bit meh?” So.... like the minute I get this baby back down (summer sun!) I’m here!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Oh hi! My people! I was following FF way back before Martin had cancer and it was just, “ooh ain’t her hair tutorials a bit meh?” So.... like the minute I get this baby back down (summer sun!) I’m here!
Yes, I followed her back around when her hair stuff was popular too! Looking forward to see what you have to say.