The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put it up on her own snapchat story
Oh god! Must have been a mistake. I do hope she’s okay and realises that while she might feel like her life is over that she will recover from this. It’s not like she has hurt someone, she just did something foolish but life will go on and she’ll get over it

Reactions: 22
No matter what.... I hope she's ok today 💗💙💛

Thank duck there was no social media when I was young 😬
I feel for her.

I was rolling around a field drunk at 16.
I fell face first into a pizza box another night. And just lay there. I was about 30 at the time!!
Whatever she's done she's paying for it now and I think its awful it's spread all over the Internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think maybe the video should be taken down from here? Maybe I’m soft but I wouldn’t like to add to her embarrassment.

Reactions: 39
Someone said on another thread that she was in hospital yesterday...had tried to harm herself when she realised the video had been shared so much.
I DON'T know how true this report is could be all talk.
But yep should be taken down from here..

• Sad
Reactions: 11
God that’s terrible and I really hope that’s not the case. Poor girl. If it’s any consolation to her, most people who I know that have seen it have been complimenting her on having an amazing figure. That has been the talking point more than any drug taking! I hope she can recover from this and move on.

Reactions: 10
I requested it to be taken down.

Please please don't come @ me for doing this.
I did all my clubbing in the 90's and early 00's when drugs were definitely the thing to do. (E's & C) I'm just thankful there are no videos of me in the 90's doing dumbass tit. All part of my growing up I guess.
I just feel sorry for her and the shame she must be feeling 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I sent an email requesting it to be removed
I only posted cos someone asked I wasn't trying to shame the girl the video is out there forever now which is unfortunate but these ppl with high numbers of followers need to be more careful who they call friends it's her friend that is with her should be more ashamed for doing that to her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I only posted cos someone asked I wasn't trying to shame the girl the video is out there forever now which is unfortunate but these ppl with high numbers of followers need to be more careful who they call friends it's her friend that is with her should be more ashamed for doing that to her
Even removing it here is too late. Once someone records it from Snapchat sure it’s in hundreds of what’s app mailboxes already. I assumed the girl recorded it herself, I wasn’t aware that her friend recorded it

Reactions: 9
Oh gosh I'm not questioning you at all at all hun.
I just responded to your msg cause you said you didn't know how to do it and asked how to do it.

Gosh I don't want you to get wrong idea hun x

Reactions: 3
Even removing it here is too take. Once someone records it from Snapchat sure it’s in hundreds of what’s app mailboxes already. I assumed the girl recorded it herself, I wasn’t aware that her friend recorded it
Someone said she posted it herself then deleted it and others said it was the friend that recorded an posted then it got screen recorded from there

Oh gosh I'm not questioning you at all at all hun.
I just responded to your msg cause you said you didn't know how to do it and asked how to do it.

Gosh I don't want you to get wrong idea hun x
Oh I know I just wanted to put it out there in case ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3