The Fat Thief

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her body is goals she looks amazing shame shes a cunt! And bizarre that her a twatty hannah have anything in common they are the complete opposite Hannah is looking extremely unhealthy

Ok took me ages to find this thread

Why has she gone silent on IG?? I understand she was sad for Hannah but talk about using someone else’s grief for attention

Reactions: 1
Not sure but just looked at her profile again (don’t follow) and she looks a million times better out of gym clothes - so much more flattering on her figure

It seemed like when Hannah's dad died, TFT was heavily supporting her so it feels even more odd to me. Like I would have thought that would bring them closer more than anything.

It seemed like when Hannah's dad died, TFT was heavily supporting her so it feels even more odd to me. Like I would have thought that would bring them closer more than anything.
Same!! Although both of them seem to be quite abrasive personalities so maybe it got too much

Having seen both the chaps now, I'm imagining romantic evenings discussing squat techniques over chicken, spinach and rice washed down with a nice protein shake.

Reactions: 4
She pops up on my Instagram every now and again, not sure if it’s just me being daft but has she had a tummy tuck? It really looks like she has but when people compliment on her flat stomach and figure she says it’s through hard work & dedication

I think she’s had one. She has the tummy tuck belly button. I imagine she also had lipo at the same time as she has back fat but a super flat stomach.

Reactions: 2
Yes 100% had tummy tuck! The belly button & back fat gives it away , not that’s it’s a problem
I thought the same for ages. She still annoys me... her workout with a forced grin the entire time today is cringe. She also still reminds me of Phil Mitchell

Reactions: 2