Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
She's the only one that comes up on Instagram when I search so I guess it must be! Hope she's not a good friend. 😂

Itsmerahrah

The fat thief shared something about a girl called farfromfat126 has anyone followed her ???
I don’t have the credentials to create a thread & ive searched & can’t find one ! OMG that lady drives me insane, I’m not sure what the friendship is but she is by far the worst I’ve come across !

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Not sure but just looked at her profile again (don’t follow) and she looks a million times better out of gym clothes - so much more flattering on her figure

Ted0607

She pops up on my Instagram every now and again, not sure if it’s just me being daft but has she had a tummy tuck? It really looks like she has but when people compliment on her flat stomach and figure she says it’s through hard work & dedication 🤔

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Why don't you set one up for Georgie? That's a genuine question by the way. I'm curious as to why people often say there should be a thread for X but then don't set one up? It's very easy!

I would do it but I've set up the Hannah 2 thread and this one and don't want it to look like I'm taking over. 😂 (And I don't follow her actually, should I?!)