The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a birthmark on jj's face, just saw him looking clean out to lunch. First time I've seen that baby's face wiped free of food. He looks so much like Bella!
I can't believe im so used to seeing that kid with tit around his mouth that I thought it was a birthmark

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe im so used to seeing that kid with tit around his mouth that I thought it was a birthmark
It’s sad isn’t it, poor little man. Jess is such a grub. I bet she stinks so much 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
I thought oh her latest story for questions over brunch recommendations it read I’m in a bath this weekend as in getting clean not as in the place lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How did she get her kid out of school the week before half term ? Or is she just going to pay the fine?

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure,something like £50 per missed session with the school day broken up into 2 sessions (morning and afternoon), don’t quote me on it though. Pretty sure where she lives the kids break up for half term end of this week , unless S is in one of the private schools in which case they break up a week earlier.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure,something like £50 per missed session with the school day broken up into 2 sessions (morning and afternoon), don’t quote me on it though. Pretty sure where she lives the kids break up for half term end of this week , unless S is in one of the private schools in which case they break up a week earlier.
The fine is only £60 per parent per child so £120 to save possibly thousands on a cheaper holiday. I don’t knock anyone for doing this. Times are hard and life is for living, especially after a dire few years with covid

Reactions: 13
The fine is only £60 per parent per child so £120 to save possibly thousands on a cheaper holiday. I don’t knock anyone for doing this. Times are hard and life is for living, especially after a dire few years with covid
Yeah we did this a few summers ago. Took my eldest out 4 days before the summer holiday when they are only doing crosswords and taking pictures off the wall. Everyone i know does it.

Why oh why is she always letting random people hold her kids and cuddle them. Rando captains wife holding theo. There are always these complete strangers around to parent her kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"Insects and animals we don't even know the names of" - you're in bleeping Turkey not Costa Rica.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah we did this a few summers ago. Took my eldest out 4 days before the summer holiday when they are only doing crosswords and taking pictures off the wall. Everyone i know does it.

Why oh why is she always letting random people hold her kids and cuddle them. Rando captains wife holding theo. There are always these complete strangers around to parent her kids.
Because then she can’t take pictures of herself with her gut hanging out & greasy hair in the wind.

Dying someone said she’s got another one on the way 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4