The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Someone messaged me and said they missed my get ready with me"

Someone needs to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, the conversation written about in today’s post about Bella never happened, right?

Reactions: 3
Why are there always these random strangers around to comment on her kids. Honestly it would really annoy me. My kid is super cute. He really is I'm not being biased and if he's in fancy dress or whatever an old lady might smile or a shop keeper might offer him a lolly but strangers don't randomly comment and parent my kids for. Bella had a unicorn hat on... not really out there is it.

Reactions: 4
How can you tell Jess is chatting tit in these kid related stories:

1. there is ALWAYS some random person applauding her or her kids. She could be in a public toilet cubicle, one of the kids throws the car keys in the sanitary product bin and guess what, a little old lady stands on their toilet in the next cubicle, sticks her head over the divider and tells Jess how she is the best mother in the world and her kids are going to change the world.

2. it’s Jess, she’s always chatting tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Another gifted day out! The comments are highlighting that it’s pretty unaffordable to normal people. Don’t know why these influencers can’t gift their tickets onto someone who needs it. Winds me up

Reactions: 5
Is the Barbie Dreamhouse gifted too?

It won’t be long til the Obese Unfunny one will be bleating on about how her kids only get something they want/need/wear and read for Christmas from her & DadLikeTrev. All good and quite a good idea but she seems to forget about all the other toys/days out and experiences her kids get gifted throughout the year.

Reactions: 13
20EE3089-808E-458B-8006-F67C2EDED651.jpeg

look at the colour of that kids toenail. Jess you dirty woman, clean your bleeping house!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I hadn't watched for a while but some things never change. The state of that jumper to go out shopping.
Capture.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I hate the way she smacks her lips and plays with her glasses when she does a talking video.

She’s high as a kite today isn’t she? Will probs disappear after the weekend and thank everyone for checking in on her but having 4 kids and Trevor who doesn’t do a lot is too much 🤦🏻‍♀️