The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know how Jess breastfed all her kids whilst holding down several corporate roles, writing a book and jogging on the spot to get those steps in and keep that heart healthy. Who better to advertise a nursing sports bra than the queen of movement, boobs and leaving it up to Jesus babies than our Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who cut that baby's hair please. Cuz it looks how my sons looks before he has a cut!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she done an Emma and give away their dog? 🙄 wants a treadmill but doesn’t walk the dog 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A full book in a day with work and 4 kids. How is that possible?

Reactions: 10
Something is getting ignored, despite influencers telling us we all have the same 24hrs in a day there is no way she is reading a whole book in a day unless she is skiving off work or shirking her parenting duties, both of which are I’m sure she has done countless times.

Personally I think she is chatting tit as per always.

Reactions: 7
I’m a stay at home mum of 2 and I struggle to get a chapter read a day never mind an entire book 😳 only time I’ve done that was the day after Boxing Day and the kids were feral by the end of the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On her stories, nothing about The Queen but mourning a criminal who was shot by the police after a chase. She has done this deliberately- areshole.

Reactions: 1
On her stories, nothing about The Queen but mourning a criminal who was shot by the police after a chase. She has done this deliberately- areshole.
There is a story about the Queen before the one about the shooting

Reactions: 2
Whether he was a criminal or not he was still another unarmed black man shot by the police. The the death of the queen and the death of Chris kaba are not mutually exclusive and you can actually feel sad about both. Who knew!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not everybody feels the same as you and it’s nobodies place to police peoples grief or lack there of

As an aside, running from the police doesn’t mean someone deserves to be killed, regardless of whether they’ve committed a crime or not

Reactions: 22
A lot of POC are anti British monarchy because of the history of colonialism.

However, with Jess, we all know she’s only a black activist when it suits her and her SM engagement (and in turn her bank balance).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You are allowed to not give a tit about the queen and the monarchy. You're also allowed to love the queen and the monarchy.

Reactions: 13
Hi Jess 👋🏻👋🏻 Thanks for confirming you still have the dog (you pay someone else to walk but want to get your steps in 🤦🏻‍♀️)

next question fam.. what does man like trev do? Your doing al the decorating again 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4