The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A size 20 because she wanted a ‘loose’ fit… anyone else think it fits her just right? Her denials that she is a size 20 contradicts her bpo posts completely. She is always trying to excuse buying her actual size as a ‘size up’ due to her boobs, wanting a loose fit, small sizing etc.

Reactions: 9
The reel of her at Bestival - I don’t think she looks well on that. I thought it was her mother at first.

Reactions: 2
If your boobs necessitate you buy a size 20 top then you are a size 20, unless you are buying made to measure designer that is the size you are and will buy. At least on your top half although judging by her recent vids I doubt her bottom half is much smaller.

she is short with massive boobs and overweight everywhere else, it’s not a stretch to imagine she may wear a size 20.

Reactions: 5
She used to say she was a 20 and it was before the last pregnancies. So what's the problem now? We are not blind.

Reactions: 2
Had to come here after what I just saw which knocked me a bit sick. Not sure if anyone has seen a post doing the rounds, calling out Andrew Tate for being a generally vile person. He is well known for his homophobic and misogynistic comments, plus under investigation for trafficking and rape. There is a call for him to be removed from social media platforms and he’s obviously trying to defend himself. I noticed that Dad Like Trev has liked this guys posts. So the husband of a woman who preaches female empowerment, not to mention the father of two young girls, is openly liking the posts of a man who quite openly talks about his hatred for women and speaks of degrading them, including sexual degradation. Looks like Dad Like Trev didn’t get the memo about the family image 🥴🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Had to come here after what I just saw which knocked me a bit sick. Not sure if anyone has seen a post doing the rounds, calling out Andrew Tate for being a generally vile person. He is well known for his homophobic and misogynistic comments, plus under investigation for trafficking and rape. There is a call for him to be removed from social media platforms and he’s obviously trying to defend himself. I noticed that Dad Like Trev has liked this guys posts. So the husband of a woman who preaches female empowerment, not to mention the father of two young girls, is openly liking the posts of a man who quite openly talks about his hatred for women and speaks of degrading them, including sexual degradation. Looks like Dad Like Trev didn’t get the memo about the family image 🥴🤢
oh wow!! Hope people are saying something because that's absolutely vile.

Reactions: 4
Where did that voice come from on her mummy daughter video?? I have never ever heard her talk like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sounds like an entirely different person.
I find parents that make these weird public videos with their kids so bleeping odd.

Can you imagine our parents doing something like that when we were younger? It's so cringe.

Reactions: 7