The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way the school gave her permission to take a holiday.
Bet they are fuming as will now be inundated with requests

Reactions: 4
Anyone else believe the slow cooker story or the doctor one??? 🤔🤔🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry, I can’t stop bleating on about this. It gives me the rage every single time she does it

Reactions: 6
The woman who regularly - more often than not - posts content in her underwear, often wears sick and dog haired covered clothing, jeans with gaping holes and vests covered in stains in her get ready with me videos, for thousands of followers to see, wants us to believe that she worried about wearing pink as opposed to black shorts?
duck off.

I’m surprised she hasn’t posted a reel with the Kate Bush soundtrack on it. Cos witch loves a bandwagon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The woman who regularly - more often than not - posts content in her underwear, often wears sick and dog haired covered clothing, jeans with gaping holes and vests covered in stains in her get ready with me videos, for thousands of followers to see, wants us to believe that she worried about wearing pink as opposed to black shorts?
duck off.

I’m surprised she hasn’t posted a reel with the Kate Bush soundtrack on it. Cos witch loves a bandwagon.
Black is more flattering but will regularly post videos of her in holey underwear not giving a tit.

Attachments

Tbf I think that's the nicest I've ever seen her dress. The zip was done up in the next clip too.

Reactions: 1
That area of her house where she does those stupid GRWM reels looks like it belongs in a cheap Blackpool B&B. The kind of place that would get a really low score for cleanliness and also facilities on Four in a Bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That house needs so much work doing to it, I guess the magic money pot must be light on the pennies from her 19 jobs, 4 books, sell out tours, money envelopes and speaking gigs on living within your means.

If they would investigate influencers like they investigate politicians and other public figures in certain countries, we would have some surprises lol

Reactions: 6
Why does she go on like having 4 kids is a big thing? It’s not a personality trait because your husband climbed on top of you once a year

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don't understand the connection to the pharmacy4u app for the repeat prescription of the contraceptive pill. She's got 4 kids so not the best advert for contraception and she has admitted she has the implant anyway. Am I missing something it does she just shill out for anything?

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure she has said in that past that her kids weren’t planned (Sophia definitely wasn’t) so she is in no place to advertise contraception.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure she has said in that past that her kids weren’t planned (Sophia definitely wasn’t) so she is in no place to advertise contraception.
I think you're right. She definitely said something in the past about her pregnancies being 'God's will' or something like that. Interesting now that she is overwhelmed with four kids that God is out the window and it's in the hands of the pharmaceutical companies for a #Ad :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you're right. She definitely said something in the past about her pregnancies being 'God's will' or something like that. Interesting now that she is overwhelmed with four kids that God is out the window and it's in the hands of the pharmaceutical companies for a #Ad :rolleyes:
She threw God out along with the Bible markers🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7