The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be an amazing lesson to all the Insta ghouls how temporary insta is if Debbie never got her account back. She’s an awful individual who uses her children, husband, sex and even get unfortunate sister in law to make money. Get a job Debbie though I’d imagine then the Chanel, Isabel marant etc wouldn’t last long.

Reactions: 14
The poor me routine is bleeping tragic. She’s a nasty piece of work, gobby, smug, greedy, dishonest. Her saying that she’s only ever tried to be kind, professional and honest is bollocks. She’s crying because she’s worried the freebies will be coming to an end. Remember the partying during lockdown? The shaming the small cafe? The joy at getting lots of ‘free tit’?

Reactions: 19
So the gravy train looks to be hopefully coming to an end for her! Fingers crossed for her sake she’s put some of her earnings aside for a rainy day.
Hope this is just the start for her and the other insta huns from her clique that have spent far too long milking freebies when there are so many families right now living in Poverty due to the cost of living.

Please let Ivy Coco or whatever that loud mouth is called to be next on the cull. Took her child out of school for a freebie Maldives trip.

Anyone know what she could have done to get her account disabled?

Reactions: 11
The poor me routine is bleeping tragic. She’s a nasty piece of work, gobby, smug, greedy, dishonest. Her saying that she’s only ever tried to be kind, professional and honest is bollocks. She’s crying because she’s worried the freebies will be coming to an end. Remember the partying during lockdown? The shaming the small cafe? The joy at getting lots of ‘free tit’?
Yep the lockdown party for the mum life styled which broke all the lockdown rules. She couldn’t give a toss about it.

Reactions: 8
She'll probably get her account back :rolleyes: but it really does highlight how weak it is building a business that revolves entirely around Instagram, there's nothing else on offer, no talent, no skills. I live in hope Mrs Hinch gets deleted one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's so so unnatractive and basic you wouldn't look twice at her in the street I can't see why she gets so many brands wanting to work with her. She looks like she has smelly breath I don't know why but I always thought that looking at her 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's so so unnatractive and basic you wouldn't look twice at her in the street I can't see why she gets so many brands wanting to work with her. She looks like she has smelly breath I don't know why but I always thought that looking at her 😂🤔
Hmm. I don't agree with personal slurs about appearance. However in terms of what i know for a fact, she's a nasty witch and I hope she doesn't get ger account back.

Reactions: 6
People have said far worse about her appearance on here than 'unattractive' and 'basic'... I could have really gone to town on her but refrained :)

Reactions: 5
Funny how it’s all tears and woe is me today.

Usually she’s bragging about all her freebies, multiple designer bags and shoes and free holidays.

Reactions: 10
Move along don't pick arguments over an opinion... Calling someone a nasty witch is far worse than a silly off the cuff comment about someone looking like they have smelly breath 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbh she does look rough. Bawling her eyes out. All these unattractive instshuns who suddenly think they’re Claudia Schaeffer. All her “pals” and her other alf she did nothing and pleading. She’s clearly done sommit!

I laughed when I saw her instagram had been removed! Just shows how much of her life is in instagrams hands. These influencers need to watch what they do/say, I guess she’s been reported for something a number of times and now she’s been kicked off?

Reactions: 6
Ugh how patronising is her husbands video!
“it’s like you lot going to work tomorrow and the office not being there”

Well it wouldn’t really happen to us because we have employment laws and HR departments. We don’t solely rely on a social media platform to keep us paid. Quite irresponsible really when you’ve got young mouths to feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘it’s like you lot’ how bloody rude. You mean ‘you lot’ that work hard in jobs where we are held accountable, where we are honest, compassionate and actually undertake meaningful work?

she was fannying about in the Caribbean only two days ago. That is hardly what you would call work.

She’s just bricking it because she cannot affiliate link a load of old crap multiple times a day.

Pretending to ‘love’ clothes she would never wear herself, or advocating that 9 different sportswear brands are ‘the best’ - she’s pissed off because she cannot use these shady tricks to make her money.

go and get a job Debbie

Wished she’d called her new account ‘Beggy Lee’. Now that would have been funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Apparently you do get warnings that your account may be disabled for violating rules. I guess she thought she was above the law!

Reactions: 11

Well it wouldn’t really happen to us because we have employment laws and HR departments. We don’t solely rely on a social media platform to keep us paid. Quite irresponsible really when you’ve got young mouths to feed.
Exactly!
And it’s not even just because it’s social media - it’s ONE platform. How short sighted?
Im sorry she’s upset but it was incredibly stupid. And the way her husband patronises us when actually she’s the one who’s done something this daft?
Give me strength.

Reactions: 7
Never heard of this woman until saw another influencer share about her account being removed. It should be a wake up call for them all that this career can so easily be removed by the platform. I am sure she'll get it back, and the publicity will do her some good.

Crap name for an insta account 'The fashionable pan'. What does it even mean?

The husbands an under the thumb twit. He's a bore of the highest order.

On the contrary its like people who've worked in a "job" (and I use the term loosely referring to her account as its social media not a job) finding out the job no longer exists. It happens all day every day to people. Welcome to the real world. I hope this serves as a warning to all the social media influencers to get your houses in order and abide by the rules. It won't of course because they all think they can flout the rules and get away with it.

Remember in lockdown when people were devastated at not being able to attend their loved ones funerals or visit them in hospital or care facilities? And Debbie Le and Co had a piss up and flouted the rules? Where was her empathy for others then? Now we're all expected to be outraged and rise up to support her? Sorry not sorry I won't be following her new account. And I'm glad she's been taken down a peg or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.