The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A sick baby post. Poor little fella. But why do these floggers need to share such personal photos!? Hope he’s gets better soon, and hope her comment doesn’t mean she’ll be back to exposing the girls soon!!

Reactions: 4
Hope her little boy is ok
I think she will still share the girls but it will be a lot of ‘back of the head shots’
She’s really disappointed me with the Amazon fashion lark, I follow her for her high end, luxury looks (not that I can afford any 😂 but it’s sheer escapism)
Loved all her dressy pregnancy outfits, I think there was a leather dress one that was a bit too much though 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I found this thread. I used to follow TFBB when she was pregnant with her 2nd. I don’t know why but I thought she was someone to aspire to as I was pregnant too. And then she had the baby and she was uploading so many posts that I found completely deflating. Like skin tight leather trousers almost immediately after having the baby. Or out a walk with the pram in high heels. Or going for brunch about 2 days after giving birth. And I felt myself getting lower and lower as I was still wearing maternity leggings and could barely walk, let alone in heels. I unfollowed her before I felt even lower. It was months later than I went back to her a Insta and found a post that she mentioned a nanny. I felt so annoyed at myself that I believed her rose tinted photos and didn’t question how she juggled a toddler and a newborn and still had time to doll herself up and pose for photos on the daily.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m so glad I found this thread. I used to follow TFBB when she was pregnant with her 2nd. I don’t know why but I thought she was someone to aspire to as I was pregnant too. And then she had the baby and she was uploading so many posts that I found completely deflating. Like skin tight leather trousers almost immediately after having the baby. Or out a walk with the pram in high heels. Or going for brunch about 2 days after giving birth. And I felt myself getting lower and lower as I was still wearing maternity leggings and could barely walk, let alone in heels. I unfollowed her before I felt even lower. It was months later than I went back to her a Insta and found a post that she mentioned a nanny. I felt so annoyed at myself that I believed her rose tinted photos and didn’t question how she juggled a toddler and a newborn and still had time to doll herself up and pose for photos on the daily.
lol yes i remember this. she was at Claridges and the Connaught etc literally about a day later dressed in heels and skinny jeans. i think she has said recently that in hindsight she regrets trying to go back to normal so quickly and she wishes she had soaked up the newborn bubble longer (or something like that). But either way sending hugs to you im sorry you felt low! sometimes its better just to unfollow! xxx

Reactions: 6
As requested and apologies if this isn’t in the right place but she’s a mix of parenting and fashion so I thought ‘Lifestyle’ best covered it.

Absolutely bloody loaded and portraying a very curated, rose tinted view of parenting. She’s just had her fourth baby and my god the stuff she’s been sent 🤯
As requested and apologies if this isn’t in the right place but she’s a mix of parenting and fashion so I thought ‘Lifestyle’ best covered it.

Absolutely bloody loaded and portraying a very curated, rose tinted view of parenting. She’s just had her fourth baby and my god the stuff she’s been sent 🤯
Nope. Not loaded. Lives in a rented house the wrong side of Fulham. Husband walks the kids to school and he does the food shopping, she sits in the car. It’s all smoke and mirrors. Don’t be fooled. She drives to smarter parts of London to take pictures. She’s also short. No biggie. Very normal

Reactions: 6
Nope. Not loaded. Lives in a rented house the wrong side of Fulham. Husband walks the kids to school and he does the food shopping, she sits in the car. It’s all smoke and mirrors. Don’t be fooled. She drives to smarter parts of London to take pictures. She’s also short. No biggie. Very normal
Ooooh tell us more!

Reactions: 2
Why did she bother doing it up so much if it’s rented??!
Because it’s all for the gram. She doesn’t live in the nicer part of Fulham - house is close to the sewage works in Fulham. Just another wannabe. Poor husband has to walk the kids to school in the morning & does food shopping. She doesn’t have hot and cold staff. She drives to the nicer parts of London for pictures - I mean can you imagine getting those poor little kids ready and driving to Chelsea or Kensington just for pictures. It’s really quite pathetic - not cool

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Because it’s all for the gram. She doesn’t live in the nicer part of Fulham - house is close to the sewage works in Fulham. Just another wannabe. Poor husband has to walk the kids to school in the morning & does food shopping. She doesn’t have hot and cold staff. She drives to the nicer parts of London for pictures - I mean can you imagine getting those poor little kids ready and driving to Chelsea or Kensington just for pictures. It’s really quite pathetic - not cool
Do you know her personally @Nancy Knows? Does she not have all the help? Without revealing yourself obvs.

Do you know her personally @Nancy Knows? Does she not have all the help? Without revealing yourself obvs.
She has a nanny. They’re not rich enough to have more staff than that. The reason you don’t see a house tour is that it’s not a smart enough house in a nice area. Those pictures are all taken in other parts of London that she drives to.

Sorry, have I time travelled back to the 1950s? 😂 Also, I’ve seen her doing a food shop in Waitrose numerous times.
No you haven’t travelled back. But the mum that she portrays she is she is not - hence not doing the school run but happily drag the kids along somewhere just for a photo shoot

She has a nanny. They’re not rich enough to have more staff than that. The reason you don’t see a house tour is that it’s not a smart enough house in a nice area. Those pictures are all taken in other parts of London that she drives to.

No you haven’t travelled back. But the mum that she portrays she is she is not - hence not doing the school run but happily drag the kids along somewhere just for a photo shoot
So are you a parent at her daughters school then?

Huh. Guess it hadn’t occurred to me that a man maybe *wanting* to take his children to school is so beyond the realms of possibility 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, whilst I’m not disputing the rented property or the facade that she may or may not be presenting, her Chanel collection alone must be worth circa £50k so there is obviously some wealth there.

Reactions: 9
Also, whilst I’m not disputing the rented property or the facade that she may or may not be presenting, her Chanel collection alone must be worth circa £50k so there is obviously some wealth there.
Not to mention 4 kids at the Kensington wing for 20 k a pop at the minimum.
Plus Fulham is pricey, maybe that area is not the best but still a house in the hood is extortionate for most.
I agree it’s all for show but she never really portrayed herself as a mum who goes to buy groceries and prep wholesome meals, not that I recall anyways

Reactions: 9
agree it’s all for show but she never really portrayed herself as a mum who goes to buy groceries and prep wholesome meals, not that I recall anyways
This is what I’m thinking there isn’t really any surprises here. They’re maybe not as wealthy as I once thought (I originally thought they both had family money) and she’s never stricken me as a hands on mother she’s always admitted to having a nanny. Poster Nancy is just stating the obvious really

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve quietly suspected this for a while. They’re clearly not on benefits and I’ve no doubt they earn well, but she’s certainly not the astronomically wealthy socialite she’d have us all believe. As others have pointed out it’s all smoke and mirrors, so fake. Her house is clearly not great as if it was she would be rubbing our faces in it rather than just showing the same edited little corners, and she clearly moves the furniture around for the photos. Her accent is what gets me, it’s so affected but then she betrays herself using words like ‘toilet’ and ‘living room’ (as ridiculous as it sounds no truly ‘posh’ person uses words like this, it’s always a giveaway) and - just my opinion, no offence intended - but she dresses her kids quite chavily- the black pleather leggings, big faux fur gilets- it’s just not how people who live in the world she tries to portray herself as coming from dress their kids. My sister is on the periphery of the London ‘influencer’ set and works for a well known luxury brand (probably shouldn’t say which!) and you wouldn’t believe how much of what you are seeing is gifted. And even if it’s not gifted, many things may well be rented, (the rental market for Chanel bags etc is huge right now) or borrowed, or bought and then quickly returned - hence so, so many bags and shoes you see once or twice and then never again. My sister is quite scathing of her and pointed out that you wouldn’t exactly be flogging Zara and next t shirts on consignement sites if you were actually loaded. It just all seems so fake to me especially when contrasted with the insta accounts of the legitimately wealthy / aristocratic / well connected etc. And as for the having 4 kids at a private hospital don’t be fooled it doesn’t necessarily mean you are rich, just have good insurance! It’s not uncommon for companies to offer this to employees, we have the same! I’ve had 3 kids at a private hospital and we are absolutely not wealthy at all!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.