The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because she (or anyone for that matter!) doesn’t post their spouse does not automatically mean that the spouse is cheating!! Spouting crap like this is what gets Tattle a bad name, it’s complete speculation with zero evidential back up.

Reactions: 18
Lol there are people tearing others to shreds on here and Pointing out shady tit is what gives this site a bad name? I never said he was cheating. I put forward my theory like others put forward theirs 🙄 I find it suspicious that someone doesn’t want their partner to put their face or name on their social media. End of.

Reactions: 1
From what I’ve seen most people on here are pretty objective and call influencers/bloggers out on stuff they’ve actually done or said. I’m certainly no fan of Laura but suggesting that her husband is a cheat or ‘shady’ because he doesn’t have an online presence is A Reach. End of.

Reactions: 9
From what I’ve seen most people on here are pretty objective and call influencers/bloggers out on stuff they’ve actually done or said. I’m certainly no fan of Laura but suggesting that her husband is a cheat or ‘shady’ because he doesn’t have an online presence is A Reach. End of.
Yep. More likely as he has like a proper job 😂🤷‍♀️ And it looks embarrassing to be posing on his trophy wife’s page. If I had a public page my husband would also not want to be on it, as he has a professional client facing city job and he also hates social media, and not because he wants to cheat and keep himself incognito to unsuspecting mistresses 😂

Reactions: 14
Given this is a gossip forum I think is fine to speculate as to why he never appears. I agree a real job is more likely that cheating. Maybe both? 😉

@Thepixiebee i agree her USP has been pregnancy for so long to. What next I wonder…

Reactions: 1
Given this is a gossip forum I think is fine to speculate as to why he never appears. I agree a real job is more likely that cheating. Maybe both? 😉

@Thepixiebee i agree her USP has been pregnancy for so long to. What next I wonder…
probably another baby in the hopes of having another boy...

I’m not sure anyone should say ‘definitely a cheater’ That feels a bit mean and not a gossip anymore. Plenty of people dont want to advertise themselves on social media, it doesn’t mean they have a second life. He must be busy working and incorporating the school run in the morning! She must be super busy too with the 4 kids and coordinating their diaries will only get trickier, let’s face it 1 nanny/housekeeper isn’t going to touch the surface when the kids get a bit older ... I just wish she was a bit more honest about that rather then make it seem incredibly perfect!

Reactions: 8
Like she would be seen dead in these Oran dupes. They don’t even fit, her feet are hanging over the back! 😂 Anything for an easy buck clearly...

D5DDB6AD-9585-4CDA-83B8-EBD657148A79.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As I mentioned before I did know Laura somewhat previously and I have to say they seem to have a very happy marriage. He chased her and is very proud to be with her. I have a friend whose husband is a trader and he doesn’t even have LinkedIn or any social media I think there can be some regulations there with particular jobs in that area? He does have social media for his interest in mountain climbing and it focuses solely on that he just doesn’t festure on her page which I do think is fair enough . But I do agree I find it surprising he was ok with her showing the kids faces so so much especially when it would be easy to figure out where they live and or go to school. I think that will change now as evidently she has been on her reading and it would petrify anyone to think that. Also look I get it re Amazon but they are all doing it, Hannah and we are twin set and I doubt any of them generally wear Amazon either. They are procuring what they think is the best of the clothes on that site on behalf of them, styling them and helping them sell them which is their job. If they wear all designer all the time we are giving out about that also so they are sort of dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t. I feel she’s lost her way slightly and might take a bit more of a step back. Let’s be honest she started out doing it so she could say she had a career but now she has 4 children so she should really just focus on that .

Reactions: 2
Yeah I hate all the the influencers doing Amazon ads. My disdain goes beyond Laura on that one :LOL: Because clicking on any of their links means anything you buy on Amazon for 30 days (I think) gives them a commission. Unless you clear your cookies. But they're never upfront about that. I don't see it as a benevolent sharing of affordable fashion. More them creating another avenue of income relying on people unfamiliar with how affiliate links works.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I hate all the the influencers doing Amazon ads. My disdain goes beyond Laura on that one :LOL: Because clicking on any of their links means anything you buy on Amazon for 30 days (I think) gives them a commission. Unless you clear your cookies. But they're never upfront about that. I don't see it as a benevolent sharing of affordable fashion. More them creating another avenue of income relying on people unfamiliar with how affiliate links works.
really?! Anything you buy at all for 30 days gets them commission? That is crazy!!!

Reactions: 4
It depends on what the cookie period is that the brand has set for their affiliate program. Standard is 30 days but increasingly for influencers it’s shorter. Just remember not to swipe up if you don’t want them to benefit from your purchases.

Reactions: 3
anyone notice the couple of "helpful" instagram accounts she's been sharing for mums?

i haven't seen her post things like that before. part of her seeing this feedback and trying to become more "relatable"?!

she also posted a story of her doing colours with her kids. i haven't seen her post like that before either. maybe it was just the nanny's picture lol

I'm not sure if she realises it but becoming more relateable requires posting more than pic of her mixing colours or promoting a mental health account once on instagram....it requires having a personality and quite frankly she's beyond boring.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely been reading over here, hence she’s suddenly stopped exposing the girls. But sadly once she realises she’s too boring and bland to flog and her engagement goes down, I think they might slowly remake an appearance. They are cash cows. And although she obviously doesn’t need the money, I think she needs the attention.

Reactions: 7
sorry but that video of her wobbling along on the bike with the giant Chanel bag perched on the back - i burst out laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
anyone notice the couple of "helpful" instagram accounts she's been sharing for mums?

i haven't seen her post things like that before. part of her seeing this feedback and trying to become more "relatable"?!

she also posted a story of her doing colours with her kids. i haven't seen her post like that before either. maybe it was just the nanny's picture lol

I'm not sure if she realises it but becoming more relateable requires posting more than pic of her mixing colours or promoting a mental health account once on instagram....it requires having a personality and quite frankly she's beyond boring.
I wondered if the shoutout for Binky’s new platform should have been labelled #ad. I doubt she promoted it from the goodness of her heart. Or maybe I’m just a cynical witch.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.