The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to Mexico with Terry but they’re not taking their kids because the flights is too far, while talking to someone who is also going and taking their BABY!!

Book somewhere closer and take the children??

Not saying they can’t have a hol but the way she worded it all, she’s so self centred & just doesn’t come across maternal at all. I wish she would turn the big eye and face slimmer filter off, I hate how it makes her look. Like a strange alien. Pointy chin / upside down triangle face and these huge bongy eyes.

She’s a pretty girl she doesn’t need that.

Reactions: 4
They only all want this live pro as TikTok only take 20% of the money. They make out it’s just a badge and TikTok push more people in to your lives. Stupid people believe them. I called Zac the brat out on it and he went mad saying it’s not about the Money then blocked me! Well Gracie have made a big mistake now as clear said he will make sure she will never get live pro! 🤣
Do anyone remember she was racist to Amer? Someone mentioned him on Mrs red this morning and she started crying saying he bullied her and she nearly unalived herself because of him then left the box!

Reactions: 4
I can remember what she wished on Amer. I can't stand that woman. There are two sides to every story.

Reactions: 2
Going to Mexico with Terry but they’re not taking their kids because the flights is too far, while talking to someone who is also going and taking their BABY!!

Book somewhere closer and take the children??

Not saying they can’t have a hol but the way she worded it all, she’s so self centred & just doesn’t come across maternal at all. I wish she would turn the big eye and face slimmer filter off, I hate how it makes her look. Like a strange alien. Pointy chin / upside down triangle face and these huge bongy eyes.

She’s a pretty girl she doesn’t need that.
Oh my god she’s not taking the kids ? Is there a video of this anywhere ? Only because she said she was taking her whole family away

I don’t watch her but the couple of times I’ve scrolled through she’s been smoking in the house. Does she smoke in the house her son lives in? Thats so vile.

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch her but the couple of times I’ve scrolled through she’s been smoking in the house. Does she smoke in the house her son lives in? Thats so vile.
Yes she constantly smokes but her son is usually palmed off with her mother!

Anyone remember when this girl didn't even have a pot to p in now she's living up in Mexico.... these tt fo well don't they. I do hope wen this app goes under In not too long a time, they all have jobs to go to bc let's face it that app is going down hill and fast

The things you have to do to keep a boyfriend happy. Hope those gifters will always be happy to gift.