The Duggar Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The public heard him say he had no recollection of the time that they were sexually assaulted by their own brother. The public heard him say that he cared so little for the trauma they had undergone he had successfully wiped the details of it from his memory. The public heard the judge say that he knew the dirty old bastard was lying to protect his pervert son.

His daughters heard that too.
Yes it was over clothing sometimes so that didn’t count 🙄🤷‍♀️😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yes it was over clothing sometimes so that didn’t count 🙄🤷‍♀️😡
No that is the lie he told at the time it all came out. What he said to the court during pre-trial proceedings was that he couldn't recall the attacks on his daughters. That it had all been a long time ago and he had a lot of important stuff on his mind, so the details just hadn't stayed with him. The details of his daughters' violation, the details of the heinous nature of what his own son had done to his own daughters were so lacking in importance that JB just forgot them. Like you forgetting the milk when you pop into Aldi. Nothing of note.

Can you imagine being his daughters and hearing him say that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The public heard him say he had no recollection of the time that they were sexually assaulted by their own brother. The public heard him say that he cared so little for the trauma they had undergone he had successfully wiped the details of it from his memory. The public heard the judge say that he knew the dirty old bastard was lying to protect his pervert son.

His daughters heard that too.
And? Public still don't deserve an apology or explanation. Only their daughters

How tit would it be for them to just do an apology online instead of actually speaking to their daughters about it? Which we all know they won't do anyway

I don't support a fake apology online to please the public. I want change for the victims

• Heart
Reactions: 5
WOACB said last night that JB is blaming jill saying if she had never lied this would never have happened. The pickles page said 2 of the siblings have said they believe he is guilty but the others are being guilted by religion. Apparently Michelle has had to stop fights.

How dare he blame Jill. He’s just as bad as his first born child.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
WOACB said last night that JB is blaming jill saying if she had never lied this would never have happened. The pickles page said 2 of the siblings have said they believe he is guilty but the others are being guilted by religion. Apparently Michelle has had to stop fights.

Poor Jill. I'm so glad she's separated herself from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not at all sure I believe a thing WOCAB says. She and her "my source told me" bollocks has often been shown to have been more likely "the voices in my head told me." I watched about half of the replay of her Live on the verdict. I watched it in bits and pieces because she's annoying af and she drones on, repeating herself, arguing with her subs in the comments (they're just as annoying as she is). She actually said that when the verdict was announced "I collapsed on the floor and cried" She is so desperate to put herself front and centre of this whole situation. She is not well motivated, she's fame chasing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

What did Jill lie about? I have missed something..

Reactions: 1
I'm not at all sure I believe a thing WOCAB says. She and her "my source told me" bollocks has often been shown to have been more likely "the voices in my head told me." I watched about half of the replay of her Live on the verdict. I watched it in bits and pieces because she's annoying af and she drones on, repeating herself, arguing with her subs in the comments (they're just as annoying as she is). She actually said that when the verdict was announced "I collapsed on the floor and cried" She is so desperate to put herself front and centre of this whole situation. She is not well motivated, she's fame chasing.
Like I said last night she was like watching a car crash. I just couldn't look away.

What/who is WOACB?
Without a crystal ball on Instagram/YouTube.

Never mind the feds doing their job in America, she thinks she is taking down the 'cult' singlehandedly.

Reactions: 4
No that is the lie he told at the time it all came out. What he said to the court during pre-trial proceedings was that he couldn't recall the attacks on his daughters. That it had all been a long time ago and he had a lot of important stuff on his mind, so the details just hadn't stayed with him. The details of his daughters' violation, the details of the heinous nature of what his own son had done to his own daughters were so lacking in importance that JB just forgot them. Like you forgetting the milk when you pop into Aldi. Nothing of note.

Can you imagine being his daughters and hearing him say that?
Oh I absolutely know that was a lie that was told at the time ! ( I’ve kept up with the Duggar’s for a number of years )
I was being sarcastic 😬

Even then just hearing those words “ it was over clothing “ is just shocking and obviously it was more than that ! It’s completely disgusting and Jim Bob has enabled him by trying to down play sexual abuse !
They can pray as much as they like but there is no escaping the guilty verdict and the evidence that was heard !
On a side not after watching footage of Anna leaving the court she seemed angry rather than upset.devastated ! She’s still totally in denial

Reactions: 9
Peter Skully is an Australian ex-pat who lived in The Philippines for over a decade, abusing children, filming the abuse and funding his lifestyle by selling the films to people like Duggar and by trading the children to other paedophiles. Much earlier in this thread I left a link to the Australian version of 60 Minutes which did a sort of prolonged ride along with the Filipino police unit which arrested him. Major trigger warnings if you plan to watch that though. It's horrendously distressing.

1639144773415.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Michelle and Jimbobs statement.

Not the best but way better than I expected from them. I honestly thought they would either say nothing or talk about appeals
I'm also happy they used CSAM instead of CP
Sounds like a press release written by an attorney. And why do they not say: "OUR grandchildren." No real emotion and all this God talk and we must pray, blah, blah, blah.....It's all meant as a distraction from the evil that Joshua was involved in. And where the f*ck is/was Michelle? Coward.

• Heart
Sounds like a press release written by an attorney. And why do they not say: "OUR grandchildren." No real emotion and all this God talk and we must pray, blah, blah, blah.....It's all meant as a distraction from the evil that Joshua was involved in. And where the f*ck is/was Michelle? Coward.
Precisely.

Reactions: 3
I think lots more will be exposed about the family and it will all erupt and start to crumble for sure, JB has always been very stoic and smug because he thought he could control the kids and dictate how they live their lives, now that some have started to pull away and in Jill's case stand up for herself he's losing the battle of dominance, I live for the day another one breaks free and does a tell all book ;) Im looking at you Josiah!!! (who was apparently sent away to camp to pray away the gay and married off very soon afterwards)
Is Josiah gay? I didn't know this but I can't imagine he would ever be able to be free and be himself within that cult. I hope they all break free. It will only take a few of them to reach the tipping point where JimBlob loses.control.

Is anyone watching Katie-Joy? She is like a car crash. I can't look away.
I can't watch her videos too stuttery, full of ummms and errs, she keeps stopping and looking at her phone. Not for me

Reactions: 5
I hope this is the beginning of the end for this awful cult. I have huge sympathy for the girls, poorly educated, brainwashed that they are inferior to men and must obey their husband/father/brother/etc. While also being fed the lie that god is in charge, has a grand plan and is watching over them. I'm sure poor wretched Anna is on her knees praying night and day, wondering what "test" her god is putting her through.

Reactions: 7
And? Public still don't deserve an apology or explanation. Only their daughters

How tit would it be for them to just do an apology online instead of actually speaking to their daughters about it? Which we all know they won't do anyway

I don't support a fake apology online to please the public. I want change for the victims
To be fair I think Tilly was making the exact same point as you. Ie, that his daughters heard what he said to the public, when he hasn't even (presumably) spoken to them about it, protected them and acted as their protector and father. The only person he did that for was dirty Josh. And the only time the girls get to hear the father is when the public hears it too. I agree with you, they need a full, sincere, apology and amends to be made, but I think the link between father and daughters is now broken forever.

• Heart
To be fair I think Tilly was making the exact same point as you. Ie, that his daughters heard what he said to the public, when he hasn't even (presumably) spoken to them about it, protected them and acted as their protector and father. The only person he did that for was dirty Josh. And the only time the girls get to hear the father is when the public hears it too. I agree with you, they need a full, sincere, apology and amends to be made, but I think the link between father and daughters is now broken forever.
Glad someone understood me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It was
They legally cant access the camera of a user. Us laws are pretty strict about it. Personal feeedoms and all that. They got him cause in the actual videos is a tracker.
It pings the laptop and location. and they go from there.

The picture was taken by a "collegue". Possibly the brother.
pictures he took himself and sent to Anna showing he was still at work.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.