The Duggar Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think lots more will be exposed about the family and it will all erupt and start to crumble for sure, JB has always been very stoic and smug because he thought he could control the kids and dictate how they live their lives, now that some have started to pull away and in Jill's case stand up for herself he's losing the battle of dominance, I live for the day another one breaks free and does a tell all book ;) Im looking at you Josiah!!! (who was apparently sent away to camp to pray away the gay and married off very soon afterwards)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think lots more will be exposed about the family and it will all erupt and start to crumble for sure, JB has always been very stoic and smug because he thought he could control the kids and dictate how they live their lives, now that some have started to pull away and in Jill's case stand up for herself he's losing the battle of dominance, I live for the day another one breaks free and does a tell all book ;) Im looking at you Josiah!!! (who was apparently sent away to camp to pray away the gay and married off very soon afterwards)
I heard that about poor Josiah before it’s just so sad isn’t it? Who do we think are the other older Duggar children that are starting to pull away from being under JB control.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this is correct as unsure of US sentencing but have just read he can only be sentenced on one count. The possession charge is the lesser offence and when a defendant is convicted on a superior charge he cannot also be sentenced on the lesser charge. Apparently the most he can get is 25 years (20 for the charge and 5 for victim age enhancement). It also says the average sentence for cases like this is 10 years. Do US jails let you out on parole when you’ve done half yr sentence like the UK? If so he could be out in 5 which is a bloody travesty!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Surely it was only a matter of time, JB can’t control that many children/young adults forever. The actual world will catch up with them somehow. The sooner the better

Reactions: 6
I just hope he’s in prison long enough for his youngest children to be grown up by the time he gets out. Anna’s fertile years should be done by then. I’m sure she will wait for him. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not sure if this is correct as unsure of US sentencing but have just read he can only be sentenced on one count. The possession charge is the lesser offence and when a defendant is convicted on a superior charge he cannot also be sentenced on the lesser charge. Apparently the most he can get is 25 years (20 for the charge and 5 for victim age enhancement). It also says the average sentence for cases like this is 10 years. Do US jails let you out on parole when you’ve done half yr sentence like the UK? If so he could be out in 5 which is a bloody travesty!
Looking at their point system, its likely to be 8-12 years. Fingers crossed prisons in the US do to the same to ponces as prisons in the UK and its 8 years of hell.

Reactions: 1
He turned turned down a plea bargain deal which was 10 years , so hopefully he is put away for much longer than that. Long enough that all his children are adults by the time he gets out 🤞and Anna is to old to have anymore with him 🤢

Reactions: 12
I heard that about poor Josiah before it’s just so sad isn’t it? Who do we think are the other older Duggar children that are starting to pull away from being under JB control.
Yes it really is sad, as for the older ones pulling away id say Jinger, John David and Joseph from bits ive read, im guessing there are more too

Reactions: 3
Have you guys seen Jill and Derrick’s statement? I thought it was very appropriate. I’m glad they went to see the full evidence themselves.

Reactions: 7
There is so much sadness and pain in this case. The victims of course, but if he does get handed a 15-20 year sentence his own children grow up without a daddy. And it is of course right that that do because he is an animal but they are innocent. Today is a good day for justice but a sad one too.
His own children grow up without a paedophile having access to them 24/7. Sadly their disgusting grandfather is still around though so that won't ensure their safety.

Michelle and Jimbobs statement.

Not the best but way better than I expected from them. I honestly thought they would either say nothing or talk about appeals
I'm also happy they used CSAM instead of CP
Not the best? "We support Josh, we support Anna - to hell (literally) with our abused daughters though. They don't even rate a mention."

Screw this heinous pair of paedophile enablers.

I’m positive Derick wasn’t there to support Josh. Maybe support Anna (when Jill wasn’t there)but never Josh.

What will they tell Josh’s children? I really feel sad for them. I’m glad Josh won’t be near them, but they are just babies and won’t understand. 🥺 Anna is trapped under Jim Bobs leadership with 7 children, living in a warehouse, her weirdo husband in jail for decades (hopefully). The whole thing is a sorry mess.
She isn't trapped anywhere. She has three siblings who have spent years begging get to leave that creep. They have offered her haven in their own homes. She refuses to speak to any of them now because they want her to leave him. She's as bad as he is. People like him only get away with their perverted tit because people like Anna, Michelle and JB protect and enable them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
According to one news report, sentencing will be in 4 months. As I understand it, no appeal can be lodged until after that sentencing hearing.

Also, I just thought you'd all enjoy this snippet as much as I did.

For Daisy - and all the other innocents whose lives have been destroyed in order to feed the sick obsessions of vile creatures like him.

His own children grow up without a paedophile having access to them 24/7. Sadly their disgusting grandfather is still around though so that won't ensure their safety.

Not the best? "We support Josh, we support Anna - to hell (literally) with our abused daughters though. They don't even rate a mention."

Screw this heinous pair of paedophile enablers.

She isn't trapped anywhere. She has three siblings who have spent years begging get to leave that creep. They have offered her haven in their own homes. She refuses to speak to any of them now because they want her to leave him. She's as bad as he is. People like him only get away with their perverted tit because people like Anna, Michelle and JB protect and enable them.
We (the public) don't need an apology or explanation for what they did to their daughters. That conversation should be private and not just a statement on their blog.
I never said I support them, I'm just suprised that their statement is more support of the court than of Josh! I don't think they will bother saying anything to their daughters though!

• Sad
  • Angry
Very gracious statement from Jill and Derrick. Basically we believe he is guilty and we pray for our family and especially Anna and the kids

Have you guys seen Jill and Derrick’s statement? I thought it was very appropriate. I’m glad they went to see the full evidence themselves.
Derricks a lawyer himself and even though I don’t share all his beliefs I’m glad Jill has him to support her and he believes the evidence in front of him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I suppose offering an apology to their daughters (joshs victims) for what happened to them under their roof with no real consequence for Josh was too much to hope for.

JB and Michelle should be on their knees begging Jill especially for forgiveness after how she’s been ostracised over this.

But now it’s we love Joshy and will continue to pray for him 🤮

• Sick
We (the public) don't need an apology or explanation for what they did to their daughters. That conversation should be private and not just a statement on their blog.
I never said I support them, I'm just suprised that their statement is more support of the court than of Josh! I don't think they will bother saying anything to their daughters though!
The public heard him say he had no recollection of the time that they were sexually assaulted by their own brother. The public heard him say that he cared so little for the trauma they had undergone he had successfully wiped the details of it from his memory. The public heard the judge say that he knew the dirty old bastard was lying to protect his pervert son.

His daughters heard that too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.