The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if he is gay….
Would anyone shag Pete for a free Disney World pass 😂
Speaking of which, Where is Shaun gone now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Pete made the announcement on his Patreon show,
Couldn’t turn him gay so sent him away…

Fiasco should never have been hired in the first place, he was really only there so long because he’s a veteran and Pete couldn’t bin him straight away
I would never pay money to see Pete burp and struggle to form sentences for 45 more minutes...what exactly did he say on his solo show? that fiasco was fired or he is just moving on? someone on dis boards said Pete mentioned panda is now officially replacing fiasco?

Reactions: 4
Pete is an awful person so you have to be an awful person to work there. I wasnt a fan of Corey but he seemed genuine which is more than I can say for the Steves and Rynos who will stab anyone in the back over there if Pete says too.

Reactions: 2
I would never pay money to see Pete burp and struggle to form sentences for 45 more minutes...what exactly did he say on his solo show? that fiasco was fired or he is just moving on? someone on dis boards said Pete mentioned panda is now officially replacing fiasco?
no idea! I’m sure panda is nice and all but that panel is continuously going down hill,

I saw it mentioned that it was announced on his vanity project chat of pointless crap 😐 but didn’t see it myself.

Reactions: 5
It seemed like Fiasco was happy working there. He seemed to be really having fun at the Galactic cruiser...so I feel like he was fired. Pete seems to do that with people he no longer has use for. Not sure why he keeps Corey Martin to be his IT guy... someone who learned coding in the 90s and it shows

Panda is boring as duck and seems to have this little attitude now that he works there. Your still disgusting John

Reactions: 6
Pete is an awful person so you have to be an awful person to work there. I wasnt a fan of Corey but he seemed genuine which is more than I can say for the Steves and Rynos who will stab anyone in the back over there if Pete says too.
Makes you wonder what length of a run Paul and Amy Krieger will have there, now that they moved from West Virginia to Central Florida and are both fully immersed in working for Pete.

I mean honestly I just think he realised Fiasco was tit, and him being a Veteran makes sense.
I'm from the UK where that's not such a big thing.
Most of his current panel are tit, but in this case I don't think it was anything to do with Pete wanting to go there.
I still like Craig and Deni, but that's about it.
Ryno was ok until he went in a permanent sulky mood like a teenager.
John and Kevin were great back in the day, like 5 years ago, but not now, and it's all just a bit too much about Pete and how much money he has.

Fiasco was so bad that they had to scrub his review of jambalaya from the French Quarter off the internet. He tried doing a solo food review and it was so bad that it lasted maybe a hour or two online and then was removed. Really made me wonder if he had the permission to do things on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fiasco and his wife have to pay for their dinners now.
I totally gave up with them when they went to The Boathouse and Hailey had a club sandwich which she mentioned she had several times before
Ffs, go to a seafood restaurant, eat a non seafood sandwich that you know you like?
That's not my idea of a good restaurant review.

Reactions: 8
I totally gave up with them when they went to The Boathouse and Hailey had a club sandwich which she mentioned she had several times before
Ffs, go to a seafood restaurant, eat a non seafood sandwich that you know you like?
That's not my idea of a good restaurant review.
Well when Pete did a review there, he got a steak because he doesn't eat seafood and then complained about the steak. Everyone else ordered seafood dishes and loved them. You didn't have to go!

I think it's gross that Pete keeps getting a Cabana at Castaway Cay....let other people have a chance to try them since there are not that many. You went once and reviewed it that's enough, stop being so selfish, entitled.

Reactions: 6
Well when Pete did a review there, he got a steak because he doesn't eat seafood and then complained about the steak. Everyone else ordered seafood dishes and loved them. You didn't have to go!

I think it's gross that Pete keeps getting a Cabana at Castaway Cay....let other people have a chance to try them since there are not that many. You went once and reviewed it that's enough, stop being so selfish, entitled.
That review was actually ok, except for Pete obviously, the one with just Fiasco and Hailey, not so much.

I find Craig and to a lesser extent Ryno so arrogant it becomes hard to watch

it’s like they try to be like Pete…. not realising being like Pete and thinking you’re superior to everyone else is actually a very bad trait

I’m surprised Fiasco lasted that long really. His food reviews were terrible and he never seemed to add much to the conversation. Admittedly I haven’t been keeping up with the Dis or disboards so I’m not sure if there’s been any hints at what happened. Wonder if he got fired or decided to move on himself

I’m surprised Fiasco lasted that long really. His food reviews were terrible and he never seemed to add much to the conversation. Admittedly I haven’t been keeping up with the Dis or disboards so I’m not sure if there’s been any hints at what happened. Wonder if he got fired or decided to move on himself
Drake adds nothing as well there is only so much you can talk about until you need fresh perspectives or you turn into a jaded nasty cow like Ryno

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.