The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I legit think Pete thinks he’s stylish as duck when he looks so bleeping stupid.
I was in Epcot last year and I saw a fat guy walking around with a buzz cut and a big belly. I thought “oh look thats Pete, Nope just a normal person.” Saw another person and thought the same thing. Nope, just a normal person. His look is so generic, he looks like every other fat slob walking around Epcot.

Reactions: 3
I was in Epcot last year and I saw a fat guy walking around with a buzz cut and a big belly. I thought “oh look thats Pete, Nope just a normal person.” Saw another person and thought the same thing. Nope, just a normal person. His look is so generic, he looks like every other fat slob walking around Epcot.
You first mistake was thinking Pete gives a tit about the parks anymore. Lol. He’s only going to eat.

What kind of asses book a sommelier room insisting on non-alcohol pairings? It might be different if there was one person out of a large group but this was ridiculous and insulting to the sommelier.

That guy is Drake Shadwell, a Disney performer and a realtor with Moving to Orlando. He is straight as far as the online chat indicates and is not a boy toy for Pete, even if Pete wishes otherwise.
Pete brings a married couple and straight twink to a $1000 dinner because Pete was pretending in his head, him and Drake were double dating with Corey and his wife. I'd bet my life on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pete brings a married couple and straight twink to a $1000 dinner because Pete was pretending in his head, him and Drake were double dating with Corey and his wife. I'd bet my life on it.
…they probably are tbh

Reactions: 1
Pete’s circle is questionable. Like guys he’s screwed, wants to screw or is on the DL screwing. Also what is his obsession with David Yurman jewelry? It’s so dated.

Pete’s circle is questionable. Like guys he’s screwed, wants to screw or is on the DL screwing. Also what is his obsession with David Yurman jewelry? It’s so dated.
You don’t see the problem surrounding yourself with young gay men who you shower gifts on?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You don’t see the problem surrounding yourself with young gay men who you shower gifts on?
Offer to pay for your suit whe you go to V&A. I’m convinced Pete is biased. Why would you add Big Fat Panda ( another John) when you have many options of different people and pov? What happened to the spansih gentleman who was on the show? I’m convinced Pete cant handle anyone being more opinionated then him.
Expensive dinner with Non drinkers. What’s the point? Also that shirt. Pete looks ridiculous. Like a 70’s vampire. Sucking the life out of the young people. Why didn’t he bring Panda to Citricos?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Are u implying that the gold jewelry, unbuttoned polos and that flat top buzz cut aren't in right now?? 😯

Why would you add Big Fat Panda ( another John) when you have many options of different people and pov? What happened to the spansih gentleman who was on the show?
I'm not a fan of the fat Panda. I don't like him being on the show. He should stick to his own thing. The Spanish gentleman is Federico I believe. He works on the Spanish Dis Unplugged aka Si Disney I think.
Screenshot_20220513-142154-203.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are u implying that the gold jewelry, unbuttoned polos and that flat top buzz cut aren't in right now?? 😯

I'm not a fan of the fat Panda. I don't like him being on the show. He should stick to his own thing. The Spanish gentleman is Federico I believe. He works on the Spanish Dis Unplugged aka Si Disney I think.
View attachment 1264908
What are the odds that Pete is fully aroused?

• Haha
Wow that shirt at Citricos …polyester disco inferno ….how about when he tries to talk tough and mysteriously his Jersey accent reappears …phony lard ass

Apparently Fiasco just got canceled from the show for Fat bleeping panda you know he smells like tit you know it

Apparently Fiasco just got canceled from the show for Fat bleeping panda you know he smells like tit you know it
To be fair Fiasco was hot garbage at his job and added nothing to the channel.

Last edited:
So Pete made the announcement on his Patreon show,
Couldn’t turn him gay so sent him away…

Fiasco should never have been hired in the first place, he was really only there so long because he’s a veteran and Pete couldn’t bin him straight away

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So Pete made the announcement on his Patreon show,
Couldn’t turn him gay so sent him away…

Fiasco should never have been hired in the first place, he was really only there so long because he’s a veteran and Pete couldn’t bin him straight away
I always thought that Halle was Fiascos beard.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.