The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fiasco and wife reviewed Erin McKenna’s. I hate their reviews. They show their faces more than the food and his wife has gotten more annoying the more comfortable she’s gotten on camera. Craig and Ryno do better reviews, but a food review of one person eating one thing is a stupid waste of time. Bring a few people to eat a few different things and tell us what you think. But they can’t even do that right because when they went to Schula’s didn’t like 3 of them order the filet? Wow, way to sample the menu guys. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fiasco and wife reviewed Erin McKenna’s. I hate their reviews. They show their faces more than the food and his wife has gotten more annoying the more comfortable she’s gotten on camera. Craig and Ryno do better reviews, but a food review of one person eating one thing is a stupid waste of time. Bring a few people to eat a few different things and tell us what you think. But they can’t even do that right because when they went to Schula’s didn’t like 3 of them order the filet? Wow, way to sample the menu guys. 🙄
I just can't stand Fiasco period. He's full of himself and a proven liar. He's also the main reason I stopped watching anything on the DIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The only things I watch anymore are Off the Rails and the Universal show. They are the only Fiasco free zones left! Can't stand his smug face and his wife is even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What did he lie about? I guess I missed something!
One of his first dining reviews: dude went and stood outside of the dinng location (I want to say it was in Port Orleans, or was it Olivia's?) and pretended to give his take on the food he ate inside. No pics of the food, no discussion of the service. Even Pete was pissed and deleted the video. I'm surprised he kept his job after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The only things I watch anymore are Off the Rails and the Universal show. They are the only Fiasco free zones left! Can't stand his smug face and his wife is even worse.
Can't stand either one of them. His wife wants to be the new Julie Martin. Doesn't she have anything better to do than tag along for a free meal?

Reactions: 3
One of his first dining reviews: dude went and stood outside of the dinng location (I want to say it was in Port Orleans, or was it Olivia's?) and pretended to give his take on the food he ate inside. No pics of the food, no discussion of the service. Even Pete was pissed and deleted the video. I'm surprised he kept his job after that.
When did this happen?!

I just can't stand Fiasco period. He's full of himself and a proven liar. He's also the main reason I stopped watching anything on the DIS.
also hate the weird thing Pete and fiasco have going on (not sexual)
It’s like fiasco is there to be the butt of his jokes/punch bag/someone to belittle.
I really can’t stand Corey but it’s very odd seeing a grown man treated like that and putting up with it.

Reactions: 4
Fiasco is definitely the worst one there, it's amazing how little he's done, how much food he doesn't like and how his takes are always...just mind-numbingly stupid

Fiasco is definitely the worst one there, it's amazing how little he's done, how much food he doesn't like and how his takes are always...just mind-numbingly stupid
He thinks that the fact that he E-NUN-CI-ATES EV-ER-Y-THING VER-Y SLOW-LY AND LOUD-LY makes him sound smart.

Reactions: 1
I quit watching. They are so out of touch. When was the last time Pete went to the parks? I dare him to spend 8 hours a day there for 5 days in a row. Then maybe he will have some credibility, again. He would never do it.
Just stay shacked up in your concierge cabin your latest man child, or the Spanish guy you relentlessly flirt with. I’ll get my information about Disney Parks (which is the only reason to watch) from people who actually spend ALL day there, you know like 95% of the peasants who watch your channel plan to do.

Reactions: 9
I quit watching. They are so out of touch. When was the last time Pete went to the parks? I dare him to spend 8 hours a day there for 5 days in a row. Then maybe he will have some credibility, again. He would never do it.
Just stay shacked up in your concierge cabin your latest man child, or the Spanish guy you relentlessly flirt with. I’ll get my information about Disney Parks (which is the only reason to watch) from people who actually spend ALL day there, you know like 95% of the peasants who watch your channel plan to do.
This describes my second cousin perfectly. Dude runs a disney-oriented travel business but he's never in shop, lets the staff handle everything while he and his wife are constantly touring to world and posting it to social media. His new thing due to covid was a yacht. He's a retired lawyer and has done very well in his post-retirement travel company... but stop boasting about stuff that your customers can't even dream of affording. It's a turn off.

Jesus ryno would have tigger the bleeping hyperactive tiger on SSRI’s
that live was so negative. Awful panel.

also hate the weird thing Pete and fiasco have going on (not sexual)
It’s like fiasco is there to be the butt of his jokes/punch bag/someone to belittle.
I really can’t stand Corey but it’s very odd seeing a grown man treated like that and putting up with it.
If Fiasco is already on thin ice because of the fake food review, maybe he feels like he has to put up with it in order to keep his job?

Show is horrible without Pete and it not going to survive. Ryno, Craig, and Jackie should be behind the scenes personnel. They need to outsource a new host because once Pete is done that’s a wrap.

I have been a general Dis fan for years. Lately I can't stand watching. My take on these tools...

- Pete is getting worse with age and declining health but he used to be a damn legend in my eyes because he has always put his money where his mouth is (insert queen joke here) and called things as they are. Lately his ego, his bitchiness and his hyperfocusing on the cruise line has made me like him less for sure.

- Craig has become increasingly annoying (he needs to just come out of the closet already and profess his love for Ryno) and for a "producer", he certainly has no idea how to keep a show moving or on track. Nobody retains focus on that show anymore unless Pete is around.

- Ryno is a neurotic mess and is in a bitchy mood 95% of the time. When he's in a good mood he is enjoyable, other than that it's nails on a chalkboard.

- Deni is too "nice" and is constantly overpowered by the queens in the studio or by Craig's stumbling attempts at humor.

- Fat Panda is better on his own, but maybe Pete's House of Queens is paying better.

- John and Kevin are fat, rich and out of touch. Kevin's takes on anything are hot garbage. I'm sure John is a nice guy and a good boss but his partner is a bleeping toolbag.

- Fiasco is legit sub 90 IQ. I'm convinced Pete hired him for his salon quality hair or he has hopes of turning him to the other side.

- I genuinely like Kathy and Jackie, they remind me of old boomer ladies in my family, lol.

Reactions: 9
I have been a general Dis fan for years. Lately I can't stand watching. My take on these tools...

- Pete is getting worse with age and declining health but he used to be a damn legend in my eyes because he has always put his money where his mouth is (insert queen joke here) and called things as they are. Lately his ego, his bitchiness and his hyperfocusing on the cruise line has made me like him less for sure.

- Craig has become increasingly annoying (he needs to just come out of the closet already and profess his love for Ryno) and for a "producer", he certainly has no idea how to keep a show moving or on track. Nobody retains focus on that show anymore unless Pete is around.

- Ryno is a neurotic mess and is in a bitchy mood 95% of the time. When he's in a good mood he is enjoyable, other than that it's nails on a chalkboard.

- Deni is too "nice" and is constantly overpowered by the queens in the studio or by Craig's stumbling attempts at humor.

- Fat Panda is better on his own, but maybe Pete's House of Queens is paying better.

- John and Kevin are fat, rich and out of touch. Kevin's takes on anything are hot garbage. I'm sure John is a nice guy and a good boss but his partner is a bleeping toolbag.

- Fiasco is legit sub 90 IQ. I'm convinced Pete hired him for his salon quality hair or he has hopes of turning him to the other side.

- I genuinely like Kathy and Jackie, they remind me of old boomer ladies in my family, lol.
you had me until you said you liked Jackie 😂 ah no she’s innocent and seems lovey, but she adds nothing to the show at all.

I used to love Pete but find him highly unlikable lately, he feels good having fiasco as his witch, I think they started deleting the comments calling him out at one point, agree with you about his focus on cruise line and now DVC, and he’ll keep buying and gloating about points until he has more and knows more than anyone else 😏

I wonder what he’s like as a Boyfriend, in all seriousness, there’s something very dark about him and it’s coming out more and more as time goes on, when his mother dies he’s really going to spiral.

If I hear Ryno talk about his childhood trips one more time, Pete needs to let him go, all he does is talk about wanting to leave anyway!

when Craig is the best of a bad lot you know you’re screwed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.