The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt sorry for Deni in the latest Tues ep...she just gave some perspective from her experience with kids (because god forbid on a Disney show that might be relevant) and Kevin pipes in with a poor me rant about how just because he doesn't have kids he can't comment.

Deni looked visibly upset/annoyed, I felt so sorry for her.

There's a certain type of old Queen (I say this as a gay man, before anyone gets offended) who thinks they can say whatever they want, regardless how mean/catty because they've "earned it". No-one ever earns the right to speak to people like those three do sometimes, and they don't have enough wit between them to make it actually funny.

Reactions: 11
I actually felt sorry for Deni in the latest Tues ep...she just gave some perspective from her experience with kids (because god forbid on a Disney show that might be relevant) and Kevin pipes in with a poor me rant about how just because he doesn't have kids he can't comment.

Deni looked visibly upset/annoyed, I felt so sorry for her.

There's a certain type of old Queen (I say this as a gay man, before anyone gets offended) who thinks they can say whatever they want, regardless how mean/catty because they've "earned it". No-one ever earns the right to speak to people like those three do sometimes, and they don't have enough wit between them to make it actually funny.
I’m glad you mentioned this as I felt the same watching

sure Deni or some of the other Dis members might sometimes say words or things that we find annoying…..

But it’s only really Kevin and Pete (sometimes Ryno) who actually talk down to people and act superior

Reactions: 2
I never understood why they couldn't have someone who has kids be more prevalent on their show. Deni is the perfect person for that but the guys without kids always over talk and dismiss her regarding traveling with kids. Kevin actually said he knows all about traveling with kids because he is a travel agent. Sorry Kevin, until you have gone through airport security with multiple kids under 5 carrying excessive amounts of luggage they require, keep your mouth shut. Driving with kids across town to a park is completely different than packing and flying across country. These guys have no idea what kids and families want to see and/or do in WDW, but since they are the all knowing travel agent they apparently know everything regarding traveling with families.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never understood why they couldn't have someone who has kids be more prevalent on their show. Deni is the perfect person for that but the guys without kids always over talk and dismiss her regarding traveling with kids. Kevin actually said he knows all about traveling with kids because he is a travel agent. Sorry Kevin, until you have gone through airport security with multiple kids under 5 carrying excessive amounts of luggage they require, keep your mouth shut. Driving with kids across town to a park is completely different than packing and flying across country. These guys have no idea what kids and families want to see and/or do in WDW, but since they are the all knowing travel agent they apparently know everything regarding traveling with families.
They used to have Jenny Lynn.

You're absolutely right, they don't know the first thing about traveling with kids. Hearing what their clients report verses living it are very different things. It's like the old gossiping ladies pretending they know what it's like to be a young adult in 2022 just because they hear a few things.

It's a show geared toward Adults with no kids, which is really odd since more than half the people looking for info have kids.

Reactions: 5
I've been tired of Kevin for a very long time. And John seems like a very nice down to earth guy WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR. I don't get it.

Reactions: 8
I've been tired of Kevin for a very long time. And John seems like a very nice down to earth guy WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR. I don't get it.
Yes! I can’t stand Kevin. He’s the most miserable boring curmudgeon. He’s lousy to everyone, including John.

Is it bad that I turned on the most recent Tuesday episode to see if Pete, John and Kevin would have another meltdown...and then turned it off when I saw none were on?

I noticed Deni was relegated to second chair in favour of someone who's barely been on the show.

Naughty Deni she shouldn't have given her opinion last week.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The show which at one time would provide a bit of Disney information for the visitor has been slipping bit by bit but has now bottomed out. Complete useless waste of time the last few weeks. I’m not even sure of what the point is. They read a letter from someone complaining but gave vague reasons. Corey barely said a word about anything, just sat there looking like a homeless person. Professor Craig just rambled on. Garth Sunderley whined about not liking genie + again. Ryno is worried about his dress up ”free” visit to starcruiser, otherwise contributes nothing. Panda seems like he could be a decent host but has nothing to work with.

Have to say that show was bad..
Ryno needs to give his head a shake, you can tell he’s still stuck in lockdown mentality. Scared of his own shadows germs, he adds nothing to the show but negativity.
They would have been better skipping the week’s show, pointless.

Reactions: 3
I like Panda hosting better than Deni. I liked her at first but I just can’t stand listening to her now. I feel like a 5 year old being talked to by my teacher. Her DisCon spiel was horrific.

I like Panda hosting better than Deni. I liked her at first but I just can’t stand listening to her now. I feel like a 5 year old being talked to by my teacher. Her DisCon spiel was horrific.
Ooh, is this the guy from the Big Panda channel? I used to really like him. Mind you, I used to really like the DIS podcasts too. Agree with all the comments about how much it's gone downhill of late. That's why I don't know if it's the Big Panda guy, I've given up watching.

we do love the “kiddos” on the DIS….
Pete likes to date them.

shes “nice”
Inoffensive, But a flat white coffee is nice, I’m not gonna rave about it though.

Garth Sunderley whined about not liking genie + again.
So she makes a big speech before genie comes out about how it’s bad and she’s won’t use it. Then a few weeks ago “and I could be miss-remembing this”, she told Pete that it was great and she loved using it “or something to that effect.”

Shows getting boring as duck lately. Even though the three beached queens are out of touch they are entertaining

Reactions: 2
Shaun seems to be in Italy currently.
I'm guessing that relationship is definitely over.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.