The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be a dis fan but Pete is just so full of himself and his rants include him repeating himself 10 times and everyone has to be quiet and not interrupt. The only way he gets interrupted are when he does those mid rant burps. He acts like he sits with the Disney execs at their board meetings. You have a travel agency, you didn't invent the wheel! John is obviously a nicer person but I noticed even
he is starting to act like Pete too, maybe that's Kevin's fault. I think everyone that works there too long they get smug. Fiasco and Ryno are a good example. Corey thinks he is an IT genius because he put the forums up years ago or oh wow he made a new logo, only took 6 months. The same standard chat room template everyone had. The team used to be very insightful but now it's just about so much ego and crankiness. Their live shows used to add so much valuable information.

Reactions: 5
Yes John and Kevin who combined total weight a small island are safe and healthy conscious because they are wearing a mask and sanitizing!

Where does RINo get this incredible sense of entitlement?
He’s just unhappy with his life you can tell someone so miserable is so smug hey Ryno go review another burger we’re dying to know what you think!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see the recent review of Palo brunch? Looks like Pete decided to wander off for a mid meal smoke.

Reactions: 1
Yeah honestly Pete looked … not good in that last Tuesday show episode he did. I’m not one to judge but he seems to have some righteously unhealthy habits and is definitely speaking a lot slower than he used to. Some wonky eye moments there too. Also what were his actual drug issues? Was he one of those guys who just smoked too much weed and got off on the self righteousness of sobriety?

Yeah honestly Pete looked … not good in that last Tuesday show episode he did. I’m not one to judge but he seems to have some righteously unhealthy habits and is definitely speaking a lot slower than he used to. Some wonky eye moments there too. Also what were his actual drug issues? Was he one of those guys who just smoked too much weed and got off on the self righteousness of sobriety?
I thought it was alcohol he had the issues with?

Pete was/is an alcoholic, but I don’t think he avoided drugs let’s just put it that way 😐
His addiction seems to bleed into food and smoking,
Sodas one min,
Snacks the next.
I don’t think he’s ever free of any kind of crutch even now.

He’s certainly addicted to carbs now…is it me or did he seem nicer when he was thinner? Lately he seems pumped and extra divaish.

As flawed as Pete is, at least he puts his money where his mouth is in regards to GKTW and has been for years. Most of the other vloggers either ignore any kind of charitable causes or merely use GKTW as a once a year vlog around Christmas to get views.

And trust me, I'm not a Dis cheerleader.

Reactions: 11
As flawed as Pete is, at least he puts his money where his mouth is in regards to GKTW and has been for years. Most of the other vloggers either ignore any kind of charitable causes or merely use GKTW as a once a year vlog around Christmas to get views.

I'm really proud of Pete for doing this and leading the rest of the vloggers out there in showing they can make a difference. No doubt those funds have been put to good use for the kids and their families.

I want eventually to attend one of those events where he rents out the park and I think he also has the silent auction set up at the same time. Historically he's been renting over at universal (IOA?) which is awesome. I adore silent auctions run for charities. Have been known to bid on some of the silliest stuff and then be totally relieved to find I was outbid.

Disclaimer: I love Pete, for all his flaws, he is one of my favourite people.

But the Give Kids the World stuff, however you feel about Pete you must see that it really is a worthwhile cause to support. And that's where most of the vloggers fall short, they'll film the lights around Christmas but that's all they do. Pete really encourages the "power of 10" and goes full pelt on it and I don't know how anyone can say that it's a bad thing.

Reactions: 4
Disclaimer: I love Pete, for all his flaws, he is one of my favourite people.

But the Give Kids the World stuff, however you feel about Pete you must see that it really is a worthwhile cause to support. And that's where most of the vloggers fall short, they'll film the lights around Christmas but that's all they do. Pete really encourages the "power of 10" and goes full pelt on it and I don't know how anyone can say that it's a bad thing.
I was watching RTV1 last night (muting for those times they read ads or were going whole hog on superchats etc) and at one point Josh mentioned the GKTW fundraiser Cory organized and ran with the help of a whole team of vloggers with a bitter tone in his voice. I didn't catch the entire rant from the start, and it was brief, but it sounded like Josh was upset he wasn't getting more credit for it.

Anyone catch that? Was that what he was saying? Oops... just realized this is not the RTV1 thread, I'll copy this post over to there.

• Wow
Kiddos, kiddos … deni please for the love of god stop 😐 just stop.

pete gets more and more unbearable by the episode.
brags about what he spends on travel, shares and DVC regularly whilst begging for people to support the channel/business by not only using them for bookings but using their aff links as well.

brags about what he spends on travel, shares and DVC regularly whilst begging for people to support the channel/business by not only using them for bookings but using their aff links as well.
Yup. Done with Pete. Done with the whole team.
The whole production feels superficial and as though it was created as a platform from which Pete could waive his bloomers in the air.

Yup. Done with Pete. Done with the whole team.
The whole production feels superficial and as though it was created as a platform from which Pete could waive his bloomers in the air.
they all seem miserable lately as well,
Can’t stand Ramona-ryno, but he’s a mini Pete on a Walmart budget, Kevin just cut over people talking, I pointed it out in a really friendly manner and was blocked from commenting 😐 despite other regulars on there agreeing with laughter. It’s just changed.

Pete is clearly aware of the critics. In several of his recent shows he has called out those who call him an elitist because of how he talks about the expensive things he enjoys. says he doesn’t care because he “has worked hard to get where he is”. Of course he misses the point, there are plenty of successful people who don’t need to talk endlessly of what they spent on their last vacation and which 5 star hotel they stay at.

Get a clue Pete, we don’t need to know you spent $6500 on your concierge room on DCL and $700 on the cabana. But we know that it’s important to u to know how rich u are

Reactions: 5
Whenever Pete talks about how hard he's worked to get to where he is, I keep thinking about all the people who work for him (and helped him get to where he is) who don't get paid very well / don't have health insurance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.