Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsgetouttahere

I usually watch the YouTube channels, I am not a fan of the podcast on YouTube. Seems kind of low effort. I mainly follow DVC Fan and it seems they are starting to run out of ideas. They do one room tour a week and then their podcast style video.

Murray9000

VIP Member
First I heard of that one. Speculation or legit ?
It's legit

[/QUOTE]
Any way you can expound without blowing your cover?
I do know he got rid of Jenilyn because she participated in a documentary without his blessing but this Dustin thing is surprising.

Jessiewoo

My husband watches them all the time! I think there must be some serious tea in the background of it all! Agree they will struggle whilst parks are shut, was thinking the same about the trackers

Funfouryou

Ole Petey now taking the high road and moving to be more positive as the internet is so mean. Guess his disparaging remarks against DVC executives don’t count. its a shame that the Upper management of Disney doesn’t regularly consult with professor Craig as he has easy solutions to everything from his vast experience and education. Also noticed Deni trying to get Pete to make a statement on the don’t say gay law but he kept dead silent. This show is a complete waste of time.

HaphazardSE

Tracy Heinrich. I used DUT twice, years ago, and it seemed like its luck of the draw who you get as an agent. And all communication is done by email. Never talked to anyone by phone.
Wait, did they not even offer you a phone number to call if you wanted to?

Anniebee

VIP Member
I did snort at John’s comment about having to call into Big and Tall for a Wookie costume for the Star Wars Roleplay hotel, “or one of those little bears from that planet”

I thought Pete was gonna die laughing 😂

HaphazardSE

The only time I recall seeing a Black person on any of their shows was when the guy who played Aaron Burr on the Hamilton tour made a guest appearance a couple of times. But I don’t know if that counts, since he (as far as I know) was never employed by Pete.

wtc50e

Chatty Member
Ryno is a lonely miserable person usually people like that don’t act like cunts but I see lately he’s turning it up to be so nasty maybe he’s mad he’s getting chunky who knows

CharlestonChew

Pete and Dustin were in a relationship. That's why Pete cried.
The newset Moving to Orlando home tour Sean hosts catches a mirror reflection of the camera person and its Drake so he still works for MTO at least.
I love how any new content becomes the Zapruder film whenever there's a lengthy, unexplained absence. Speaking of, where is Tracey?

Charm

Chatty Member
Also, why is Fiasco so intense in the Food and Wine food review video? I usually click off as soon as I see it's one of his, but this was a group endeavor. I actually love when they all split up to hit a bunch of booths for reviews, it beats a tracker style video of having to watch two gluttonous a-holes just shoveling it all in, and the rest of the crew seem to be in the right frame of mind for a food festival. Fiasco, on the other hand, is insane.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I like Panda hosting better than Deni. I liked her at first but I just can’t stand listening to her now. I feel like a 5 year old being talked to by my teacher. Her DisCon spiel was horrific.
we do love the “kiddos” on the DIS….
Pete likes to date them.

shes “nice”
Inoffensive, But a flat white coffee is nice, I’m not gonna rave about it though.