Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadee91762

VIP Member
Anyone can clearly see that Pete thinks he's a bit above most and it's not appealing or cute in any way to me. I get that you worked hard and are enjoying the fruits of your labor but when so many people are dying or sick or losing money maybe keep how much you paid for your cruises and trips and dinners and concierge level suites to yourself. The way he was talking about his followers response to him cancelling his cruise like he was Beyonce or something cancelling a concert TBH I really don't think anyone cared if he went or not or at least I didn't

swear whenever he pops up on my Twitter Feed it's him blasting some random company/business that didn't treat him like a VIP.
I haven’t really looked at his twitter, where did he do this for/what did he say? I never got the notion that he was full of himself. Not like Pete/Craig, worn out and tired/didn’t-wanna-do/what-he’s-doing-anymore, sure. But not arrogant

Murray9000

VIP Member
I don't know why but I feel like Pete and Sean have a "thing". Maybe it's just that they are businesses partners? Deni is enjoyable but goodness that woman reminds me of Garth Algar.
They are/have been a couple for years. That is the ONLY reason that they are "business partners". Pete has made a few comments recently to make one wonder if they are still together.
LOL on the Garth comparison.

HaphazardSE

Hola! I don’t know how I missed this thread. I guess I’m incompetent at searching or something. I have a couple questions:

1. Can someone point me to where Pete and Sean confirmed that they were together? I know it’s something that people have been speculating about, but I didn’t realize it was confirmed.
  2. Did anyone see the Tuesday show where they announced that they have a new DVC sponsor? Does this mean their old DVC sponsor is gone - if so, is anyone aware of any drama/tea? I’m also curious if there are other travel agencies out there that will help with renting DVC reservations.

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
He did a quick live story yesterday on IG. Said that he felt comfortable so jumped on a last-minute cruise in a 1 bedroom suite in concierge. He was loving how empty the ship was and said that he will be doing several more especially with the discounted Florida rates. But he emphasized no discount this time on the 1 bedroom suite but he was treating himself.

Posted today that Palo is a huge disappointment. We are definitely going to hear about the cruise on a podcast when he returns.
From what I've seen so far of the Covid era cruises, Palo has absolutely not been worth the extra money. I really hope it will come back how it used to be.

ItsDeLiCiOuS

They are/have been a couple for years. That is the ONLY reason that they are "business partners". Pete has made a few comments recently to make one wonder if they are still together.
LOL on the Garth comparison.
Interesting! Thanks, it does makes sense though now I wonder if Pete has a "casting couch" situation cause Sean is way younger then him. Sean reminds me so much of Bobby Hill. As for Denny I legit can't unsee it, from the hair to the glasses.

wtc50e

Chatty Member
That's Pete. The king of cancel culture. He can do what he wants but the disgusting part is that no one who works for him will be allowed to be friends with Corey anymore. That's what Pete does, forces everyone else to also disconnect from people he doesn't like or risk their jobs too. It's a cult.
I remembered the first Shawn who was ghosted was Craig’s best man at his wedding so maybe some break free from the cult?

HaphazardSE

Did anyone else notice Pete’s hypocrisy lately? He spends all of last year/this year saying ,”you need to understand 2019 isn’t coming back. The 2019 experience is done.”
Only to then come back from his Disneyland trip and say, “well I was mad because Disneyland wasn’t like what I experienced in 2019.”
I mean, you’re not wrong.

I don’t know why she’s there. Something about how she talks. It’s very much “the influencer” voice. She barely opens her mouth when she speaks it’s all muffled. I just don’t understand why it remains sooo white. There’s Erika Kurzawa, Adriana, Eryka, Dev and so many other Black Disney content and travel humans?!? None of them are good enough? I’m supposed to sit here and really believe not a single BIPOC person is qualified? It’s an active choice he makes and it screams “racist and biased”.
Or it just says that they haven't had many black applicants for jobs there.
Unless you know for a fact that a qualified black person has applied and been refused because of skin colour then your statement is stupid.

I have never liked Fiasco, but he looked like Pete's type back in the day. Lately, though, he seems to be trying to look as unattractive as possible. Maybe that's intentional.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
My parents booked one of the villas John and Kevin own a couple of years ago and were asked to fax the signed paperwork! Luckily they had a crappy old fax machine but were baffled they weren't able to scan and email!

Olivias1701

Used to follow them back in 2016 when I was researching for our trip that year. I find Pete so rude. FRE had a great video of him having no fun in Galaxy’s Edge. I honestly don’t get why he likes WDW etc. with the way he seems to hate everything. I also despise how they all talk into an iPhone on camera to record audio in the dining reviews. I unfollowed so long ago but see videos pop up from them every once in a while... always a mess in my opinion.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I was going to say something about how some people must think Pete is sexy considering the number of significant others he seems to go through, but then I noticed that that comment was made by someone I presume is a woman based on the name. Is Pete appealing to straight people now?
😬
Uh, gross.

Hadn't watched him in quite some time until recently and he's been putting weight back on. Can't be good for the diabetes.
His buzz cut does his neck no favors either. Looked a bit like Jabba's second cousin there.