Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
Penny holding a sword appears to be the only strong and stable thing in our government doesn’t she…?

Reactions: 17

PollyPerks

I’m not a royalist but find the monarchy fascinating and love the historical significance of occasions like this. My friend is a big royalist and is coming over today to watch it with me. We’ve bought matching God Save The King t-shirts and she’s bringing bunting! Happy Coronation Day tattlers 👑

• Heart

Sibz

VIP Member
Camilla has been my highlight watching this :ROFLMAO: it's been great watching her look bewildered and just wanting to get home and have a fag and stiff drink, just as anyone else would!

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
He smiled at his Queen. That was a nice moment. A small smile broke out.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
It feels like the right time to crown myself, and beat Charles 😁

• Haha

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Charles isn't looking very powerful or kingly at the moment. He's like an old man in a nursing home in his dressing gown with carers helping him get around. It's not great imagery.

• Haha

sarwah17

Where's Louis? Has he been taken outside for misbehaving? 😄
It was reported just before the ceremony that he would 'retire' at some point during the ceremony before the procession back ;) He lasted longer than I thought!

• Haha
  • Heart

Emxxx

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been said- but doesn't Harry look so much more relaxed and comfortable without meghan? Shows how toxic she is!

• Haha
  • Angry

ATV2021

VIP Member
I've ordered an afternoon tea for 1 to be delivered on the day, got some fizz from Windsor Castle on my recent trip, plus some cake flavoured tea and a £1 flag from a tat shop outside 😄 gonna wear me a tea dress and be all British about it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Ok, I was laughing earlier, but Penny's doing incredibly with that sword. I didn't realise how long she had to hold it still. I can't even carry a shopping bag for two minutes without needing to rest it and wiggle my fingers.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I'm really impressed with Penny Mordant's standing ability. And I'm not being facetious ... I'd have been shifting from foot to foot by now. Love her outfit.

• Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
Oh, she’s back… the true star of this coronation. Penny!!!!!! If M&S don’t sell biscuit tins with Penny’s face on imma be pissed!!!

• Haha