Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Charlotte must be thinking "Jesus, I've probably got to sit through another two of these in my lifetime".

• Haha
Reactions: 20

thegreencow

VIP Member
Prince William looks emotional.
I would be too. He is probably thinking about how, if things had played out differently, his mother would be in Camilla's seat and will be missing her enormously today. He has said previously that he doesn't like to think about his own reign or coronation because he knows it means his father will likely have died and he will have lost both parents.

As much as this is a day of celebration, it is also a day of enormous reflection. I do hope Diana is happy wherever she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

stardust21

VIP Member
Penny Mordaunt is still holding that sword. I’d definitely have dropped it by now. This is a good 40 minutes. I wonder if she’s been practicing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Em_gardener

VIP Member
He doesn’t look Kingly. He is just a bloke I guess, but a bit of swagger wouldn’t go a miss.
---
Penny Mourdant looks more regal than they all do.
Penny is the winner today.

I feel like William could have learnt that off and looked at his father while he was saying it. It would have been more impactful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I always think camilla looks quite glam! Like her jewellery

It’s quite humanising to see them look a bit nervous

Reactions: 18

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Princess Diana’s ghost turns up singing ‘It Should Have Been Me’ in the style of Geraldine Granger in the Vicar of Dibley.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
He cant win either way. He scales it down its 'we want all the pomp and ceremony' does it like the Queen 'there's a cost of living crisis he should be more respectful'.

• Heart
  • Haha