The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is on fire. I hope I never come across any of these People in Liverpool because I'd absolutely tit myself for real 😭🤣
I know! Im staying in my quiet home over the water and if I go to town Im getting myself some handmaids tail wings, so I don’t have to look at anyone in the eye 🤣 they’re all bloody crazy!!

I haven’t commented on this thread as I knew it would grow arms and legs! and arms and legs it grew 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a narcissist and purely

Deflecting reality for the last 21 years then 🤷‍♀️
Ffyona, is dat you? 🕵🏻‍♀️
Yeah I saw your comments and the replies and I felt bad for ya because I actually thought you were right. We can feel sorry that someone felt the need to do that but that doesn't mean we can't still think they were in the wrong.
At the end of the day she possibly scarred that girl for life through negligence, she didn't do her job properly and while we all make mistakes at work she didn't try to rectify it, what she did after was the reason people were upset.
I do think it was unprofessional of CC to continue to drag it out over a couple of days and the way they've acted now is unprofessional but that girl leah had every right to share her story and let people know the kind of aftercare to expect from Lisa.
but the thing is, if a company has botched a procedure to the extent someone might lose their nose and then not taken it seriously and not helped them why shouldn’t they be named? Do you think they should just be allowed to continue carrying out procedures on people and potentially put them at risk?

Reactions: 14
How can I see what this Lisa looks like? I’m dying to know what she looks like 🤣

Reactions: 21
Absolutely fecking LOOOOL at some of the people here who were vigorously defending Lisa and crying over her “suicide”. Could you really not see it was an act from the very start? Even if her story is genuine (which it’s not), I certainly won’t be crying over her. People with NPD resort to suicide when they lose.

Her actions have harmed countless people, much like Ffyona. Just because someone has mental health issues or commits suicide, that doesn’t mean they should be immune from public censure. I would bet a pretty penny that Lisa’s “suicide” is due to a narcissistic meltdown. She’s been exposed for the trash that she is.

Lisa and Ffyona are both utter trash and are perfect examples of people with NPD.

Just looked up Weavin Steven. It’s absolutely horrifying that laypeople can inject filler. His work is also hideous. An actual Dunning-Kruger with no regard for patient safety. Our government needs to step up with stringent regulations re filler and Botox.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Absolutely fecking LOOOOL at some of the people here who were vigorously defending Lisa and crying over her “suicide”. Could you really not see it was an act from the very start? Even if her story is genuine (which it’s not), I certainly won’t be crying over her. People with NPD resort to suicide when they lose.

Her actions have harmed countless people, much like Ffyona. Just because someone has mental health issues or commits suicide, that doesn’t mean they should be immune from public censure. I would bet a pretty penny that Lisa’s “suicide” is due to a narcissistic meltdown. She’s been exposed for the trash that she is.

Lisa and Ffyona are both utter trash and are perfect examples of people with NPD.

Just looked up Weavin Steven. It’s absolutely horrifying that laypeople can inject filler. His work is also hideous. An actual Dunning-Kruger with no regard for patient safety. Our government needs to step up with stringent regulations re filler and Botox.
But this is a thread about the CC not Lisa. So the majority of people on here, me included, didn’t know Lisa or know what she had been like in the past.

I definitely haven’t defended Lisa, I was more showing how tit of a person Ffyona is. (But looks like Lisa is just as tit 😂)

Reactions: 17

but the thing is, if a company has botched a procedure to the extent someone might lose their nose and then not taken it seriously and not helped them why shouldn’t they be named? Do you think they should just be allowed to continue carrying out procedures on people and potentially put them at risk?
That's what I said, leah had every right to name them and warn people but i don't think CC should have got as Involved as they did. One quick post to say please be careful who you choose to inject you would suffice but they were like a dog with a bone for daaaays.

Also I am so bleeping glad this this drama happened cos this thread and others I follow were deaaaaad for weeks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m howling at that name 🤣🤣🤣

It wasn’t obvious to me.. just thought it meant he dodged multiple things not fitting weaves 🤣🤣
I think I used to follow him and I had to unfollow cos his page said something like “oh my weave it’s Steve” and it just cringed me to my core

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No one is saying Lisa shouldn't be held responsible for what she did to that poor girls nose, but no one should be made to feel suicidal over endless bullying on social media. Whether she attempted it or not I don't know.

CC jumped on someone's trauma to make themselves look better. I think that says it all really.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But can we also just take a minute here to remember that CC ffyona has also lied in the past, injected people when she wasn't qualified and could easily have caused something like this. It was luck not judgement that she didn't. Here she is standing on a pedestal like she's squeaky clean, all the while she's just as bad. She's got involved in a bun fight that any self respecting business would have stayed right out of. No ones coming out of this looking good and CC definitely shouldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All these people defending beauticians injecting are laughable. It’s like me saying I’m going to let my fella pull my tooth out coz he’s trained in using a pair of pliers 😂. I won’t even get into a debate about whose paid how many grand for training courses as its just ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Yes they should but not before court considering she's a lawyer she's bleeping thick that could have prevented leah getting any form of compo

But can we also just take a minute here to remember that CC ffyona has also lied in the past, injected people when she wasn't qualified and could easily have caused something like this. It was luck not judgement that she didn't. Here she is standing on a pedestal like she's squeaky clean, all the while she's just as bad. She's got involved in a bun fight that any self respecting business would have stayed right out of. No ones coming out of this looking good and CC definitely shouldn't.
She has caused it according to trust pilot reviews, she's just had the money and the good PR team to close it down before it got out

This has annoyed me aswell because there is a way to legitimately get into fillers etc but it takes years, you've got to do all different levels and each one does a deeper needle length and they end up a level 7 which is equivalent to a masters degree, them girls I have no issue with as they've spent years with facial Anatomy etc more so than nurses. It's these 1 day courses that's the issue. They shouldn't be allowed, you're literally letting anyone off the street able to pick a needle up

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.