The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine KHM is reading all this drama, tattle not so bad now hey KHM!
She’s too busy resharing all the pictures of her stock that’s apparently “sold out” 😂 😴

She commented on Leah’s photo as well, it was something along the lines of “so sorry, looks awful” jumps on any bandwagon

Reactions: 8
La la land’s Instagram seems to have been deleted?
Omg it does as well... surely if her attempt at suicide was true then she’d have nothing to hide, there’d be no need to delete her account😬 made herself look worse by deleting it tbh

Reactions: 10
I think we need a separate thread on this Lisa and her mates 😂 anyone got any suggestions for the title of the Consultant Clinic thread part two?
How about:

Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'd bleeping delete meself never mind Instagram after this tit show, fake passport, full name change and disappear into the sunset 😂
Ya know what, the tit she is probably getting from a lot of people. A statement made by CC about faking suicide. Where is the proof? Or that or being abroad or having issues with arrest. Seems like a huge breach of data protection? People are so quick to jump to a conclusion but I for one, wouldn't want to live if I was getting the harassment treatment from CC.

Who does she need to answer to? A load of gossipers on instagram? Let the woman suffer in peace. Because i;m sure she is.

Reactions: 4
Ya know what, the tit she is probably getting from a lot of people. A statement made by CC about faking suicide. Where is the proof? Or that or being abroad or having issues with arrest. Seems like a huge breach of data protection? People are so quick to jump to a conclusion but I for one, wouldn't want to live if I was getting the harassment treatment from CC.

Who does she need to answer to? A load of gossipers on instagram? Let the woman suffer in peace. Because i;m sure she is.
For your sake I hope not... I feel sorry for her kids who were obviously dragged into this fake suicide plot and everyone knows. The poor things are going to be emotionally scarred from this as well as Leah 😢

Reactions: 5
For your sake I hope not... I feel sorry for her kids who were obviously dragged into this fake suicide plot and everyone knows. The poor things are going to be emotionally scarred from this as well as Leah 😢
For that reason, taking a break from the toxic environment of Instagram isn't a bad thing.

Reactions: 2
Lisa is best laying low tbh they all bleeping are. I’d say I’ve had enough of reading about it but this threads been 🔥 🤣

Reactions: 21
Beauticians and hair dressers etc should never be allowed to inject filler. I don’t care how many courses they go on or how many thousands they blow. Same goes for dental hygienists and paramedics etc.

Only doctors, dentists nurses are nurse practitioners should be permitted to inject filler or Botox. However, the standard of these practitioners needs to be held much higher. It’s horrifies me how many baby nurses freshly qualify and go straight into injecting after a handful of one-day workshops. 95% of the time, their work looks utter shite, resulting in significant distortion to the anatomy and migration of filler.

A public body needs to be formed which centralises the training, vetting, registering and examination of aesthetic doctors or nurses. Clearly never gonna happen here because the UK government refuse to properly regulate accountants.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I don’t think Lisa has been suffering... I think she panicked with the fact that she nearly made someone lose their nose and then made up a fake suicide story to turn it back around. She probably loved it, given all the reposts on her story from other beautician injectors wishing her well and calling the CC all the names under the sun (I don’t support the Ffyona in anyway btw, she’s just as bad as Lisa). But I think what she was trying to do worked for a while, CC looked like the bad guys as the caused someone to commit ‘suicide’ supposedly, nobody cared that Lisa made someone’s nose nearly come off anymore

As someone said La La Land’s silence and deleting their account is a big give away that she’s been caught out... I just wish CC would share this ‘proof’ that they claim to have that Lisa was living it up in another country while this was all going on.

Poor Leah, she’s the only one really suffering in this whole ordeal☹

Reactions: 17
So CC have just posted this!! No mention of the bullying, lying or Ffake doctors then 🤣 seems anyone can inject and anyone can win made up competitions now 😂
Given how pally pally Ffyona is with SafetyinBeauty/ Mariconda, this is like marking your own homework.

Half of these “awards bodies” sweep shady shite under the carpet, including one with the acronyms AA.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the point is whether she’s lying or not her attempting suicide changes nothing. If Ffyona not being a medic/the rest of her wrong doings were to suddenly gain traction and she attempted suicide, my thoughts on her would be the same because it doesn’t change what she has done. You have to face the consequences of your actions.

I understand the point around her being a larger account encouraging a pile on, but she’s also probably saved another unsuspecting customer from it happening to them? I can see the other side of the argument, but personally I don’t think a person who has harmed someone to that extent has a right to anonymity just because a trial by social media might push them over the edge. All in all, they both need to get in the bin

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If it is true about that Lisa faking suicide while in Scotland then sorry she is vile and disgusting an deserves the book to be thrown at her, she’s making a mockery out of people who are genuinely having thoughts about it and that is disgusting and unforgivable. Where’s all this proof they’re both saying they’ve got. You’d do anything and everything to clear your name, reputation an business right from the start when this was exposed. Where’s the proof she was in Scotland, where’s the proof that the girl is not replying to Lisa, where’s the proof that the girl refused further treatment from Lisa and whatever else is being said, I don’t think anyone will know what’s going on only them 3 and if everything is true about that Lisa then she won’t be able to show her face in Liverpool again and if she does she’s got more front than Vegas strip.

Reactions: 8
I think the point is whether she’s lying or not her attempting suicide changes nothing. If Ffyona not being a medic/the rest of her wrong doings were to suddenly gain traction and she attempted suicide, my thoughts on her would be the same because it doesn’t change what she has done. You have to face the consequences of your actions.

I understand the point around her being a larger account encouraging a pile on, but she’s also probably saved another unsuspecting customer from it happening to them? I can see the other side of the argument, but personally I don’t think a person who has harmed someone to that extent has a right to anonymity just because a trial by social media might push them over the edge. All in all, they both need to get in the bin
100% agree with this. It’s totally possible to disapprove of Ffyona/ CC yet agree with them criticising and outing Lisa. Obviously Ffyona’s censure of Lisa isn’t fully altruistic, there’s the ego and business side to it as usual.

As much as I think Ffyona is a POS, I also think beauticians/ laypeople who inject filler are similarly pieces of tit. Given the lack of government intervention, public shaming is the only way to stop beauticians doing this. If you do something reckless and stupid and make money from this, you deserve harsh criticism. Stop with the “bullying”/ #bekind smokescreen, especially when half of you take delight in calling Ffyona the bride of Chucky or that cat lady.

P.S: Ffyona did/ does look like cat lady when I met her years ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.