The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weavin Steven was saying on his insta there was a falling out with Lisa previously the night all this was happening said he had spoke to her partner. Wonder what that one was about? She's trouble that one. Start a fight in an empty room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know the worst about all this CC will come out like God now because you can't get lower than a snakes belly in relation to blagging a suicide which is pretty tit because fffffffffffyona is just as much of a psycho and needs stopping, both need banning from life

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Weavin Steven was saying on his insta there was a falling out with Lisa previously the night all this was happening said he had spoke to her partner. Wonder what that one was about? She's trouble that one. Start a fight in an empty room.
Long time lurker from the Sallie axl thread Nah he didn’t yeno he said he had a falling out with her years ago...

Reactions: 2
I love how she’s being threatened with being shot and she’s just sat having a munch
I was laughing at that as well😂... the way her voice is so calm after someone saying they’re going to put a bullet in her head, I can tell that green eyed monster girl is genuinely terrifying! I’d probably dribble in me knickers if she walked past me in the street

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine letting anyone of those gob shite lunatics near your face with a needle, I don’t know how either one can even try and continue their businesses after this because the damage is done they are both tainted it’s an absolute tit show and the poor girl and her nose caught up in this beef just wow to it all.

Reactions: 29
Weavin Steven used to do scouse ma’s hair didn’t he... is he mates with ffyona?

I love how she’s being threatened with being shot and she’s just sat having a munch
I know 🤣🤣🤣 omg I wouldn’t eat again if anyone spoke to me like that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine letting anyone of those gob shite lunatics near your face with a needle, I don’t know how either one can even try and continue their businesses after this because the damage is done they are both tainted it’s an absolute tit show and the poor girl and her nose caught up in this beef just wow to it all.
I’m ashamed that I’ve looked at going to both CC and La La Land for my lips in the past🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was laughing at that as well😂... the way her voice is so calm after someone saying they’re going to put a bullet in her head, I can tell that green eyed monster girl is genuinely terrifying! I’d probably dribble in me knickers if she walked past me in the street
Honestly! I would NOT want to get in the wrong side of her! 😂🤣😂

Reactions: 6
I’m ashamed that I’ve looked at going to both CC and La La Land for my lips in the past🤦🏼‍♀️

You’ve dodged a bullet it could of been you or anyone of la la lands customers.
The CC’s pictures are gorgeous to look at they look like a very well trained expert professional has done them which we know is lies. I saw Ffoyna in the flesh with Dr Ellie and I swear Ffoyna looked like Tiffany from the Chucky horror films no wonder she’s always having a dig at others on insta she must be vexed having to photoshop herself everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This thread is on fire. I hope I never come across any of these People in Liverpool because I'd absolutely tit myself for real 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The CC’s pictures are gorgeous to look at they look like a very well trained expert professional has done them which we know is lies. I saw Ffoyna in the flesh with Dr Ellie and I swear Ffoyna looked like Tiffany from the Chucky horror films no wonder she’s always having a dig at others on insta she must be vexed having to photoshop herself everyday.
If her team are the best of the best why does she look like something from the house of wax?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good god! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.