The coastal mummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be surprised if she didn't claim benefits! Look at her. She'll be doing a blog post talking all about it.. That nobody will read.
She is disgusting. Using mental health to get likes. I don't believe she has ever had anything. She makes stuff up to get attention. Attention good or bad, she doesn't care. How people put up with it I will never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is disgusting. Using mental health to get likes. I don't believe she has ever had anything. She makes stuff up to get attention. Attention good or bad, she doesn't care. How people put up with it I will never know!
Totally agree with this. She is desperate. She will do ANYTHING if it means likes and engagement. It's sad really.

I can't understand why you would want to broadcast your child on a blog about their problems. Surely when they attend school they will be teased/bullied 🤷

Reactions: 1
I can't understand why you would want to broadcast your child on a blog about their problems. Surely when they attend school they will be teased/bullied 🤷
Luckily for her I don't think anybody reads the blog 😂 but I completely agree, why does everything need to be in a blog post. Tbh nobody cares enough about other people's kids to read a blog post. I know I don't lol

Reactions: 1
Every post an ad.... I really hope she's set up with the hmrc and is paying taxes on all the tit she can't sat no to 😬😬😬