The coastal mummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's busy buying more followers 😝 she could do with adding buying likes into her routine to make her page more believeable πŸ˜‚
Can you actually buy likes πŸ™ƒ honestly I do wonder if any of her social media is actually real.

I hear she is writing a story in her local newspaper now :rolleyes:
Is she?! What next?! Poor local newspaper πŸ˜‚

About what πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she needs to go get a proper job.
At this point, I don't think she knows what a 'proper' job is. Maybe she should focus on her children instead of plastering them all over social media to god knows who.

Reactions: 1
Her latest post has like 102 likes.... But she's apparently got 15.6k followers. That bought follower life.

Totally in agreement that she needs to give it up πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Nothing worse than people who cry troll when 1 its an opinion and 2 they've set up an actual account on tattle to sign in and come looking for a thread on themselves πŸ™„

Crying wolf about her health again!! Always got something wrong with her, she needs to get a grip and live in the real world :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 1
She obviously sees all what is said on here. If you look at what she's written this morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just looked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love the way she signs in her account she created just to see what we say πŸ˜‚ glad she's acknowledged that fact tho cos gurlll them brown boots ain't it πŸ‘πŸ»

Just looked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love the way she signs in her account she created just to see what we say πŸ˜‚ glad she's acknowledged that fact tho cos gurlll them brown boots ain't it πŸ‘πŸ»
And now she's got a 'burberry' trench. What's the chance it isn't real?!
We are never going to see the end of that bloody coat are we πŸ™ƒ

• Haha