The City / Whitney Port

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look Whit and ✨⭐TiMmY⭐✨ 🥴🫠 are off on ANOTHER holiday from all the um holidays work they’ve been up to lately!
“off to Vegas for a getaway before the Holiday craziness!” Give me a break! Your WHOLE LIFE is a holiday!!
They were just in Miami last week. And yet she is so desperate to have a second child to abandon for all of this freebie trips.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I was watching an interview with Kelly Cutrone recently. She was talking about how fake The Hills was but that she absolutely hated Bravo and thought they were cunts when she had her own show. She wanted to go back to MTV.

I loved Kelly when she was on it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Wow she does.... She looks exhausted and her skin on her face seems stretchy or something
She’s been looking miserable and exhausted this whole trip! …the rare occasion they actually bring their son with them and she’s so mopey and unenthusiastic!
…being extremely malnourished with do that to you though 🫠🫠

Reactions: 2
IMG_2575.jpeg

So I think the surrogate is having a baby (girl, of course because that’s what she has wanted this whole time. Sorry “Sonny”)

• Sick
Another rich couple hiring a woman for her body and taking a baby away from the only mother it knows 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And we know she’ll have a nanny IMMEDIATELY!! 😔
She wants a baby girl without having to do any of the actual parenting!….children are extremely inconvenient to her ✨⭐LiFeStYLe⭐✨ 🙄🙄
…can’t sit around and smoke we3d all day and flit off on holiday/to events if you have kids to look after! 🥴🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I started watching their reaction videos on the Hills a couple of years ago and stopped. I recently started again from season 1. I now get why I stopped. The Lauren bashing and Spencer and Heidi loving was just so annoying to me so I stopped again.

Reactions: 9
I started watching their reaction videos on the Hills a couple of years ago and stopped. I recently started again from season 1. I now get why I stopped. The Lauren bashing and Spencer and Heidi loving was just so annoying to me so I stopped again.
I remember Timmy kept getting pulled up for the Lauren bashing but did he ever address it?

I remember Timmy kept getting pulled up for the Lauren bashing but did he ever address it?
I think at some point there were some people who were mentioning it in the comments but as far as I know all they really said is that they felt they were advocates of the truth 🤨 But they were definite on Speidis side. On the other hand I only got to the beginning is season 3 and was so over it that I don’t know if they ever addressed it later on.

Around the time she cut her hair into the bob. Successfully took the attention away from the smaller nose.

• Wow
Around the time she cut her hair into the bob. Successfully took the attention away from the smaller nose.
Oh!! Thanks!
It’s definitely noticeable but I just couldn’t recall her acknowledging it/having bandages etc etc…
Of ALL the things for her to worry about!! 🙄🙄 ….how about getting on top of your nutrition so you can be a healthy role model for your children?! 🥴😬🫠

Reactions: 3
Have they announced what the next show they’re going to recap is?

Reactions: 1
So the shine of that new house/office they spent SO much time, money, and content on already wore off. I said from the beginning that project appeared wasteful and indulgent and here we are…

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So the shine of that new house/office they spent SO much time, money, and content on already wore off. I said from the beginning that project appeared wasteful and indulgent and here we are…
What? You didn’t realise you’d be away on vacation every other week and don’t ACTUALLY have a JOB THAT REQUIRES AN OFFICE?! …shocking 🙄🙄

• Haha