The City / Whitney Port

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Dear Whitney,

I don't wake up each morning and think about the size of your legs, the weight of your body, or the numbers on your scale.

You chose to put 'yourself OUT THERE' and to make $$$$ off being a celebriTURD.

If you can't handle the HEAT, then GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN, love.

Signed,
Not Concerned, but thanks for the GOSS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This doesnā€™t even make sense. She doesnā€™t want the conversation being had about her body. But she wants it to be a place where we can and should show concern. Why is she bothered about threats of unfollows? And I havenā€™t actually seen nastiness.

Itā€™s not just ā€˜an angleā€™ when itā€™s every bloody angle.

Have I missed a joke with these messages with Timmyā€¦

3E135D9B-D40A-403C-8EDB-86E631B23A93.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ. She clearly is in denial that she has a problem
She knew exactly what she was doing when she posted the photo this ā€œspielā€ is referring to! Absolutely ED baiting! šŸ˜”

Whitney using the back door to get her daily 'fix' of hearing how skinny she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Probably the worst photo Iā€™ve seen her upload. Thatā€™s straight out of a ā€œthinspoā€ Pinterest board. Itā€™s sad & she does need help
Also the mention and photos of a massive salt beef sandwich and full fat cokeā€¦

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I remember when they was watching an episode of the Hills or City and she said about how fat her face was. I was so shocked. She was so beautiful!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Out of curiosity, I watched their most recent YT video and eurghā€¦ ā€œTimmyā€ is gross. Heā€™s belittling her. Itā€™s just so unnecessary.. especially when sheā€™s clearly battling some demons. He needs to support her. I hope she soon realises that she deserves SO MUCH better.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Whitney years past seemed so level headed and sweet. So unaffected and genuine.
What has happened to her.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to her podcast about her surrogate having miscarriages? I am wondering whether she discussed the impact miscarriages had on the surrogate, or just herself.

I canā€™t bear to listen myself!

• Wow
Whitney years past seemed so level headed and sweet. So unaffected and genuine.
What has happened to her.
I would imagine her eating disorder is affecting her, not being adequately nourished will do that I imagine

Reactions: 2
It saddens me that there seems to be no mental health analysis for someone hiring a surrogate

Reactions: 3
It saddens me that there seems to be no mental health analysis for someone hiring a surrogate
Agreed. And Iā€™m also still convinced the reason the surrogacy isnā€™t working is because she is picking the female embryos (which perhaps have less optimal viability to a male option). She is determined to have a girl and it wouldnā€™t surprise me for her to do selfish sex selection at the expense of the poor surrogate.

• Sad
Oh look Whit and āœØā­TiMmYā­āœØ šŸ„“šŸ«  are off on ANOTHER holiday from all the um holidays work theyā€™ve been up to lately!
ā€œoff to Vegas for a getaway before the Holiday craziness!ā€ Give me a break! Your WHOLE LIFE is a holiday!!

• Wow