The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I come across this thread, whats your thoughts on Ella? I can't bare her, her voice goes through me she is SO loud and I HATE the way she says "send" and "message" 😭😭
She’s really annoying!! I want to like her but she is constantly acting up to the camera.

They’re all somewhat “acting” but she’s just insufferable with it.

Reactions: 3
Paddy turning everything about sex is starting to grate on me. He needs to be voted out he’s so annoying

Reactions: 7
Ooh I’ve just been stalking Andrea on Instagram ... he’s kinda a big deal, seems crazy that he would only be on for 10 mins!

This is why I watched the first series on catch up in about 3 days, because the cliff hangers kept making me watch the next one 😂 it’s long having to actually wait lol
I really hope woody bursts Joyce’s sex bubble 😂😂

Reactions: 5
They've obviously been physically close since they went in there together but I think the producers are doing a pretty decent job of not sensationalising it & mostly showing it within the context of them sitting close while carrying out circle activities. I'm a Love Island fan but I don't want too much of that stuff in the Circle, I think it would totally ruin it, so I'm glad they're not going over the top with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They've obviously been physically close since they went in there together but I think the producers are doing a pretty decent job of not sensationalising it & mostly showing it within the context of them sitting close while carrying out circle activities. I'm a Love Island fan but I don't want too much of that stuff in the Circle, I think it would totally ruin it, so I'm glad they're not going over the top with it.
THIS!!
Thought the same last night. They’re definitely doing a good job of not showing too much to the viewers. It’s obvious what’s happening but so so glad that they haven’t overly exploited it.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree!!

Reactions: 2
Haven't read all the thread to see if anyone said this but I think Ella knows who Woody is - and is sucking up to him. She is such an irritating girl. Woody getting on my nerves too now - needy.
I like Sammie/James. Very perceptive person.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.