The Circle (Netflix) Season 6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee fat bloke pretending to be Olivia is genuinely repulsive. Putting me off watching.
Hes so bitchy
---
There's not many I like actually - and it gets less with each episode lol.

Autumn seems OK, I like Kyle and Myles. And that's it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Steffi calling out "Paul" during the photo game then crying when she got called out too -- annoying bint.

Kyle got really annoying really quickly. Plus he's a pro athlete and the only one who keeps whinging about how much he needs the money? I don't think I've heard anyone else mention the prize money except him.

As much as I dislike Jordan he's right -- they're all boring sheep sleepwalking into a QT/Myles win.

Alabama Barbie and the self-styled redneck beer guzzler added no value to the Circle.

This mornings views:

I'm glad Caress/Paul has gone. I know it's really petty but her voice was annoying lol. Kinda growly, kinda needing to cough. What she did though was very commendable.

What's with Lauren's half sized eyebrows? Also she is so calculated. Every reaction is an act. Can't stand her.

QT is a smiling assassin. Really don't like her.

Jordan, wow. I'd hate to be an enemy of him in the real world, he's kinda a psychopath.

Brandon/Olivia is still a little, annoying witch. Backstabber. Don't like him.

Kyle, unpopular opinion but I don't mind him.

Myles, again, don't mind him.

Autumn, didn't mind her UNTIL she kept harping on about the game. It was tough, I get that, and she's standing her ground which is good. However let it go now, her talking in the room bits still going on about it is annoying.

I feel like this season has went so quick. Is there not usually more people coming in? I think Olivia will get rid of QT maybe to give her a chance of winning. Also not fussed on who wins, there’s not a stand out, all very boring.

Reactions: 1
I feel like this season has went so quick. Is there not usually more people coming in? I think Olivia will get rid of QT maybe to give her a chance of winning. Also not fussed on who wins, there’s not a stand out, all very boring.
Exactly what I thought. I feel it started, couple got kicked out, couple newbies came in, now it's the final. Normally there's people out, in, out, in, mixing it up.

Reactions: 2
Exactly what I thought. I feel it started, couple got kicked out, couple newbies came in, now it's the final. Normally there's people out, in, out, in, mixing it up.
I didn’t realise it was going to be the final. No where near as good as normal with people coming in and out. No face to face blockings (so far). Olivia is going to kick QT or Myles out and everyone is going to know she was the secret influencer. It was a given

Reactions: 2