The Circle (Netflix) Season 6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've started watching it. It looks like there'll be no more UK circle, but US one may keep going (for now at least).

Reactions: 1
I don't like season 6. Something is off

And i can't stand Paul/Caress
I don't the AI bullshit
I don't like water gun Kelly or whatever he called himself

Normally I'm screaming for the next ep, now I'm bored

Reactions: 2
Just linked this thread to the circle threads!

I am enjoying the new series but I think it's because I have binged them all in one go.

Is anyone still watching or have we all given up?

I really liked Olivia but he's getting a bit too backstabby now!
I couldnt figure out who he reminded me of until he made a klaxon sound in one of the eps and its just Bo from superstore

S02E19-Bo_associate-1.jpg

• Heart
I’ve watched the first 8 episodes and it’s definitely my least favourite season so far. I think the problem is I haven’t warmed to anyone bar Brendon/Olivia (who I absolutely adore, that man is precious) ❤ Kyle is okay too, but the rest are really unlikeable. I quite like Autumn so far but haven’t seen enough of her yet to decide, and she seems to be an easy target for everyone at the moment so who knows how long she’ll even last.

I despise the guy who is using his former fat self as his catfish identity (Big J) he’s so cocky and up himself!

I'm watching 😁 struggling a bit to recall names though but I'll try lol.

I agree about "Olivia", he's too much now. He doesn't fit in.

I really don't like "Paul", she's too in your face and 'look at me'.

The Kentucky girl, Cassie?, seems nice enough, so far.

Myles has grown on me.

Lauren I'm not sure on. Liked her but now she's a bit annoying. She reminds me of someone, can't think who.

QT seems nice, I like her.

Steffi is annoying AF.

I have only watched the first 4 eps so far and after initially liking a few of them, I'm really not warming to any of them anymore. This series has been a real let down so far but of course I'll keep watching

I’ve only just noticed this on Netflix. I’ve not watched any of the American ones. Is this worth a watch?

I’ve only just noticed this on Netflix. I’ve not watched any of the American ones. Is this worth a watch?
In my opinion, it isn't the best but I'm still watching because I do love the show. I would definitely watch the earlier ones too

I’ve watched it all so far but haven’t been glued to it, I loved the earlier seasons but I think it’s one of these things you can only do so much of and it ends up all very similar. Wasn’t keen on the AI bot, surely it was still somewhat controlled by humans (producers)
Interested to see the outcome of Paul/Kyle in the next episodes.

Episode 2: This AI tit is unbearable after just like 2minutes of listening to "Max".

Where can I get a figure like Quori? Absolutely slamming.

One thing that annoys me is that they all go on and say they’re single. Would they really not make “alliances” if they were single?

It's the over-the-top, hamming-it-up crap I can't be bothered with now. They're all trying to be interesting and get screen time. I know they're told to think out loud but it's the dancey, singy, fake shock stuff, it's too much. And what's his face wrapping a sheet around him on their "free time" and modeling it...come on. Like you'd do that at home.

It's the over-the-top, hamming-it-up crap I can't be bothered with now. They're all trying to be interesting and get screen time. I know they're told to think out loud but it's the dancey, singy, fake shock stuff, it's too much. And what's his face wrapping a sheet around him on their "free time" and modeling it...come on. Like you'd do that at home.
It's annoying af. When did people start talking like this lot do? "M-hmm, yes gurl I slay all day! Yassslay boo! Love this for you!" Nobody bleeping talks like this in real life, what is this? The shrill fat guy talks like this, Alabama, and the gamer girl. Gen Z is a mess.

kudos to paul for sacrificing themselves. I def thought they were both going