The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Saffron didn't win. Really wanted Pete and Sam or Denise to win. Pete and Sam because they were so convincing or Denise because she was so good at sussing out catfish!

Reactions: 13
Bit suspicious to me! Maybe she spied them in the corridor 😂
or heard them , its well known now if someone shouts then they can be heard , maybe she was above them or opposite , for a complete guess its a bit suspicious, any number of z listers could have done it and she picks those two :confused:

Reactions: 6
What is the point of Emma on this? They’ve put her into the show now, for what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pete & Sam really were the winners. They were the only ones that people were actually shocked about.

Reactions: 16
Question do you think the celebrities get paid an appearance fee? I don’t think there is a reality show Denise van outen hasn’t been on. Her whole career is now reality tv contestant and I don’t think she’d do one without some sort of payment!

Reactions: 3
Question do you think the celebrities get paid an appearance fee? I don’t think there is a reality show Denise van outen hasn’t been on. Her whole career is now reality tv contestant and I don’t think she’d do one without some sort of payment!
Duncan said he was donating his fee so I guess so

Reactions: 8
What is the point of Emma on this? They’ve put her into the show now, for what?!
she wants to show off her hair on every program possible, the last 5 years someone on drugs was doing it for her, so she wants to show she has some taste at least :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Of course they do. Duncan said he was donating his fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.