The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never watched this before. On ep 3 now, its brill!!

Reactions: 6
Lady Leshurr thinks all real people are catfishes and believes all catfishes are real people... amazing! I do think there’s too many catfishes on this Celeb version, there usually only 1 or 2 on the normal version

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL lady leshurr said i cant go back on my word, i'm not fake , well i mean you kinda are, you are being big narstie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah why wait till sunday when it ends on Monday doesnt make any sense unless they are running two shows 😂

Reactions: 1
oh is that it LOL :D , i thought this was an ad between the circle, i was waiting to see who they were visiting, what an odd place to cut it

Reactions: 3
Lady Leshurr thinks all real people are catfishes and believes all catfishes are real people... amazing! I do think there’s too many catfishes on this Celeb version, there usually only 1 or 2 on the normal version
Having so many catfishes makes it a bit boring imo
There's something about there only being one or two that makes it interesting that I can't put my finger on

I actually lost it at the blocking there. Lady Leshurr refusing to back down and Ricky and Melvin nominating everyone for the fun of it.

Reactions: 2
Having so many catfishes makes it a bit boring imo
There's something about there only being one or two that makes it interesting that I can't put my finger on
I agree , it was new in the first series, last series people were wiser that a catfish had won , but it still ended up a decent series, but this celeb version everyone bar Duncan, Denise and saffron is a catfish which makes it less entertaining, imo its better when someone playing themselves guesses a catfish rather than another catfish

Pete thingy is good at the game, I literally have no clue who he is but he could win this I think.

I really would have preferred the real Kim tbh , at least she would have been more entertaining than the drag guy pretending to be her

I loved the first 2 series of the Circle but never really knew anyone else who watched it! I binge watched the US version recently and got into that too.

The Celeb one isn't as good (which I expected, we already know them and they will want humour and fun more than anything) but the drama of someone about to go and walk into someone's apartment after being blocked is just TOO GOOD 😂 actually shouted NO when they cut the end of last night's episode where they did ahah

Reactions: 5
I agree , it was new in the first series, last series people were wiser that a catfish had won , but it still ended up a decent series, but this celeb version everyone bar Duncan, Denise and saffron is a catfish which makes it less entertaining, imo its better when someone playing themselves guesses a catfish rather than another catfish

Pete thingy is good at the game, I literally have no clue who he is but he could win this I think.

I really would have preferred the real Kim tbh , at least she would have been more entertaining than the drag guy pretending to be her
I don’t watch Towie so no idea who Pete he is but my gosh, he is gorgeous!

Reactions: 9
There is a meet the players on YouTube for the next series if anyone wants to check it out!

I'm really enjoying this celeb version. I was glad Denise didn't go out first.

I can't believe how well Sam and Pete are doing. I'd have thought they'd have been caught out first. Having said that, I think Sam would have been if Pete hadn't been there to rein him in.

I think Lady Leshurr could have blown it with her Saffron vendetta.

Reactions: 10
I'm really enjoying this celeb version. I was glad Denise didn't go out first.

I can't believe how well Sam and Pete are doing. I'd have thought they'd have been caught out first. Having said that, I think Sam would have been if Pete hadn't been there to rein him in.

I think Lady Leshurr could have blown it with her Saffron vendetta.
Whenever they type ‘our’ or ‘we’ and last minute save it 😂

Lady leshurr is dumb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My favs are Pete and Sam, I like when a catfish plays a good game, I hope they win it

Reactions: 13
My favs are Pete and Sam, I like when a catfish plays a good game, I hope they win it
They were the only people from The Circle that I saw do a live interview before the show started and from the way they were acting thought they might have won it. I think they are playing a blinder. I did like Baga Chipz on the first show but now seems very disinterested and just there for the ride.

Reactions: 4
They were the only people from The Circle that I saw do a live interview before the show started and from the way they were acting thought they might have won it. I think they are playing a blinder. I did like Baga Chipz on the first show but now seems very disinterested and just there for the ride.
Think baga thought she’d be way more popular than she is as Kim. Would have been much better going in as herself I think

Reactions: 7
Think baga thought she’d be way more popular than she is as Kim. Would have been much better going in as herself I think
I'd expect 'Kim' to be a big character in the whole thing, but it seems like she's in the background instead or maybe we haven't seen much beyond it
Same with 'Gemma'

Reactions: 6
I'd expect 'Kim' to be a big character in the whole thing, but it seems like she's in the background instead or maybe we haven't seen much beyond it
Same with 'Gemma'
Kim is of a very divided opinion though isn’t she? Didn’t the loose women ladies have an issue with her over something? Maybe I’m wrong but she’s a very love her or dislike her character. Guess the same for Gemma collins.

Charlotte would have been better being herself I think

Saffron should have catfished as someone else, if it was going to be a youtuber zoella, she’s put her life online so would be very easy to pretend to be her, just sleep all day and write about pizza and being cosy.

Still can’t believe anyone actually thinks will.I.am is in there, but the boys seem nice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.