The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be happy to see Nadia go šŸ¤¢ what a slob
What did she do?
I'm honestly just finding this season a bit dull. It's nice to see the celebrities know who the catfish are (sort of) but it's just missing a spark that was there before imo

Reactions: 6
What did she do?
I'm honestly just finding this season a bit dull. It's nice to see the celebrities know who the catfish are (sort of) but it's just missing a spark that was there before imo
I think the normal version will hopefully be better. With the celebs it feels different cause they sort of know each other or atleast have bumped into each other therefore know how to catch each other out easily. It's so much harder when everyone's strangers and have 0 information on each other and it messes with their heads more

Reactions: 8
What did she do?
She is just a slobšŸ¤¢ There is a thread about her here in the family section. I had to stop reading about her and her lack of hygiene etc....

• Heart
Iā€™m enjoying the celeb version much more than I thought I would. Agree re Emma, bring back Alice & Maya!

Reactions: 5
Didnā€™t Charlotte recently post something on Instagram about how Gemma Collins was the rudest person sheā€™d ever met after she was on Piers Morganā€™s life stories? Thatā€™ll be interesting if Nadia and Whats-her-name donā€™t know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Didnā€™t Charlotte recently post something on Instagram about how Gemma Collins was the rudest person sheā€™d ever met after she was on Piers Morganā€™s life stories? Thatā€™ll be interesting if Nadia and Whats-her-name donā€™t know.
This was filmed in September though I think that was recently?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, this was filmed last year though sadly šŸ˜‚ plus Charlotte isnā€™t being herself

They should of just put saffronā€™s mum in. Thatā€™s literally her whole personality

Last edited:
  • Haha
does she have no awareness of her ā€˜fellow celebsā€™ ?!šŸ˜‚
She's just too famous to know these bottom dwellers, dhaaarling!! I can't stand Saffron.

Haven't watched tonight's but gutted about Duncan! He'd have been a great watch and good on him for donating his fee!

Nadia is doing my head in. She's not funny, just bleeping annoying as duck.

She is just a slobšŸ¤¢ There is a thread about her here in the family section. I had to stop reading about her and her lack of hygiene etc....
Nahadia is such a slob and you can see it on here - she wants to spend her day in bed instead of entertaining people who might want to donate to Cancer Research but why should she when she is getting exposure on here for her you tube channel from which she makes lots of money. Duncan said they were donating their fee to the charity but she is all Me Me Me - As you can guess she is not my favourite person on there.

Reactions: 4
Also, when people post pictures of other peopleā€™s kids with captions like ā€œspending the day with this little Prince/princessā€ etc. When they are not even related or anything !! I find it creepy šŸ™„

Edit
Oops wrong thread šŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Nahadia is such a slob and you can see it on here - she wants to spend her day in bed instead of entertaining people who might want to donate to Cancer Research but why should she when she is getting exposure on here for her you tube channel from which she makes lots of money. Duncan said they were donating their fee to the charity but she is all Me Me Me - As you can guess she is not my favourite person on there.
She keeps getting stuff wrong and won't listen to Kaye. Things like saying Gemma šŸ’© on TV when Kaye knew it was Duncan and calling Amy childs Amy Chiles again even though Kaye told her! She won't be told though absolutely so sure of herself when she is wrong. It really comes across as if she is both arrogant and can't be bothered putting the effort in to be believable.

Reactions: 17
She keeps getting stuff wrong and won't listen to Kaye. Things like saying Gemma šŸ’© on TV when Kaye knew it was Duncan and calling Amy childs Amy Chiles again even though Kaye told her! She won't be told though absolutely so sure of herself when she is wrong. It really comes across as if she is both arrogant and can't be bothered putting the effort in to be believable.
I will scream if these 2 win :oops: :oops: :oops:

I just love how sure of herself nadia was saying Amy chiles šŸ™„ kaye should win thr whole thing just for being locked in an apartment with her.

Had to turn the TV down tonight with Charlotte's screaming. She struggles to even talk with her lips šŸ’‹

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t know much about Nahdia but I said to my boyfriend how embarrassing theyā€™ve let their little apartment get that messy and both just laid around - I also said her dressing gown looks like it smells šŸ˜‚

Came across very lazy and arrogant not checking the name of Amy Childs despite Kaye disagreeing!

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t know much about Nahdia but I said to my boyfriend how embarrassing theyā€™ve let their little apartment get that messy and both just laid around - I also said her dressing gown looks like it smells šŸ˜‚

Came across very lazy and arrogant not checking the name of Amy Childs despite Kaye disagreeing!
It is a tip! Then they showed Lady Leshuur's place after that and it was immaculate. We can hope now the catfish has been spotted the info is shared with the circle group, they may be out soon. State of the apartment aside, they are not entertaining and so lazy, the lack fact checking when they have a bookšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I noticed what a tip Nadia and Kaye's apartment was too, but I wasn't surprised...Nadia's own house is filthy and her personal hygiene is almost not existent so it is very likely her dressing gown does smell.
She's slobbing around not doing much, this version of the show is really dull.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.