The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Duncan was only put at risk because Saffron doesn’t know who he is that’s all

considering she is 20 I don’t think it’s unexpected so she could just ask. I only sort of know who he is because of Eurovision 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
As awful as this might make me seem, I'm either going to donate or not donate to SU2C. Honestly the sad stories, like any charity appeal show, doesn't actually change whether I donate or not.
I know where you are coming from, Show me there is hope, if it ends badly then does it inspire me to donate- not really but we do. Bake off are using the same stories for about 3 years. .. most of them did not make it,😔 They could push the merchandise using celebs etc, though the circle probably dont have any items ..

Reactions: 5
I think it's hilarious that half the people in there and half the people watching have no clue who half the people are iyswim.

I know the Denise, Duncan, Nadia, Kaye.
I've heard of Pete, Rickie and Melvin.

But the rest could just be general public people in there pretending to be "celebrities".

I love the Circle, but the whole celebrity bit is a bit off, when you don't know who is "celebrity" and who is not... They remind me of Chantelle Houghton of BB Fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With all due respect I know everyone in there, they obviously want to appeal to a wide audience so they're obviously going to put people in that will do that and come from different programmes or backgrounds so that there's at least a few people in there that all ages will know

Reactions: 15
I know where you are coming from, Show me there is hope, if it ends badly then does it inspire me to donate- not really but we do. Bake off are using the same stories for about 3 years. .. most of them did not make it,😔 They could push the merchandise using celebs etc, though the circle probably dont have any items ..
I know, I noticed ‘Emily’s’ story being shown on Tuesday, it was devastating the first time I saw it 3 years ago, I had to turn it over 😢

Reactions: 7
I think it's hilarious that half the people in there and half the people watching have no clue who half the people are iyswim.

I know the Denise, Duncan, Nadia, Kaye.
I've heard of Pete, Rickie and Melvin.

But the rest could just be general public people in there pretending to be "celebrities".

I love the Circle, but the whole celebrity bit is a bit off, when you don't know who is "celebrity" and who is not... They remind me of Chantelle Houghton of BB Fame.
I think that’s the point though, if they put all comedians in it only appeals to one audience.

With this lot you’ve got the younger ones who will follow saffron, the ladies who used to love blue, people who watch loose women, the reality tv fans, radio fans so it’s attracting a much wider demographic

I pretty much know who all of them are and it’s actually probably more current ‘actual celebs’ than some of the bigger reality shows who is dragging in celebs from years ago

Reactions: 11
I think that’s the point though, if they put all comedians in it only appeals to one audience.

With this lot you’ve got the younger ones who will follow saffron, the ladies who used to love blue, people who watch loose women, the reality tv fans, radio fans so it’s attracting a much wider demographic

I pretty much know who all of them are and it’s actually probably more current ‘actual celebs’ than some of the bigger reality shows who is dragging in celebs from years ago
I get that completely. Maybe im in the minority as I don't keep up with current stuff. But agree it means it appeals to a wide range of ages/interests.

It's not just the circle, if I ever catch a glimpse of any of the celebrity programs i.e. dancing on ice etc i hardly know who any of the people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I knew who everyone was except the radio lads and Saffron - and after last night her implying she doesn’t even know KIM WOODBURN, she’s in my bad books

What a chicken livered little tit 😂

does she have no awareness of her ‘fellow celebs’ ?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.