The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 2.5 Million subscribers on YouTube and 1.8 Million followers on Instagram. I think that’s the average count for “professional full time influencers”.
Im a few years older than her and can’t relate to her at all. Probably wouldn’t relate to her if I was the same age.

Reactions: 2
Clearly I misheard loool
She did say that, but she seemed to round up her followings and add up all the different platforms - where most people will follow her on multiple platforms, if that makes sense. So it’s not 8 million different followers at all

Reactions: 4
She has 2.5 Million subscribers on YouTube and 1.8 Million followers on Instagram. I think that’s the average count for “professional full time influencers”.
Im a few years older than her and can’t relate to her at all. Probably wouldn’t relate to her if I was the same age.
Honestly as someone her age, or a bit older, I can't relate to her and I don't think any of my uni flatmates could either. Especially seeing as she has bought a house.
I'm surprised at how old she looks for her age too, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell she's only 20

Reactions: 10
I’d say Denise and Kaye and Nadia will be able to work out catfishes pretty quickly they’ve been around a long time and would have crossed paths with a lot of them.

She did say that, but she seemed to round up her followings and add up all the different platforms - where most people will follow her on multiple platforms, if that makes sense. So it’s not 8 million different followers at all
All of them do this, it’s annoying, they can have 1mill on four platforms and say they have 4 million followers when realistically most are going to be that same 1 million

Reactions: 6
The cheek of Saffron saying she didn’t know who Denise and Duncan are - show some respect please!! 😂 my bf was like who the duck is that? I don’t even know her tbf and I’m probably her target audience!

I think it’s pretty obvious she isn’t a catfish to everyone else because why would anyone choose to be her as a catfish? Game plan I think!

Reactions: 12
The cheek of Saffron saying she didn’t know who Denise and Duncan are - show some respect please!! 😂 my bf was like who the duck is that? I don’t even know her tbf and I’m probably her target audience!

I think it’s pretty obvious she isn’t a catfish to everyone else because why would anyone choose to be her as a catfish? Game plan I think!
Honestly, saffron isn’t clever enough to have a game plan. She’s been herself because she truly thinks she’s gods gift to man kind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I thought the same, how does she not know how Duncan is at the very least? 😂 She's a nobody.

Nadia is already doing my head in. I loved big brother but I don't like how much they're trying to make this like BB. Why do we need to see Emma? Why does Emma need to talk to the contestants? They should have left it how it was in series 1.

I'm glad the celebrity one is just for a week. I don't think its going to be as exciting as the normal one 😂

Wasn't Charlotte Crosby supposed to be on it too??

Reactions: 10
I thought the same, how does she not know how Duncan is at the very least? 😂 She's a nobody.

Nadia is already doing my head in. I loved big brother but I don't like how much they're trying to make this like BB. Why do we need to see Emma? Why does Emma need to talk to the contestants? They should have left it how it was in series 1.

I'm glad the celebrity one is just for a week. I don't think its going to be as exciting as the normal one 😂

She will go in when one (or 2 depending who it is) of them gets kicked out.

Reactions: 1

She’ll come in late once someone gets voted out I think. She’s said who she’s going to play but I won’t spoil in case people haven’t seen

She’ll come in late once someone gets voted out I think. She’s said who she’s going to play but I won’t spoil in case people haven’t seen
Yeah, I don't think she's going to be very good at being who she's playing as tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the production has some say tbh.

Especially with celebs that know each other, surely they're told not to ask super personal questions because that will out them as catfish very very quickly

Agree with the whole emma being involved. It was the perfect format of not really having a host until certain episodes when people get kicked out.

I hope its just for the celeb version and they leave the normal series alone.

I'm usually sick of sewing Denise van outen on TV but quite enjoyed her on last nights episode.

Reactions: 5

My reaction when she said "I've 8m followers so of course I'm going to be myself"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says who she is intending to be on all The Circle ads and wishes she wasn't. :)

Reactions: 1
I missed it last night so just catching up now 🙈

But is it just me that can’t stand Emma Willis ?! Something about her just absolutely irritates me 🙄

• Wow
I like Emma. But I don’t get why this show needs a host. Maybe for the final when the finalists and winner get interviewed, but every night? Unless someone gets blocked every night from tonight?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.