The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said she didn’t want to go in as herself as she thinks they’d think she’s a catfish.. yet has just made the most suspect catfish profile I’ve ever seen 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t keep track of all the catfishes as it is ffs 😭

interesting that Yolanda and tally both seemed sure Syed is a catfish! He’s obviously been slipping up!

And yes the new girl is stunning but did say ‘because of the way I look people would think I’m a catfish’ lol ok hun 😂 and the showing off about talking in Russian I’m like no one like a show off hen

Reactions: 7
I think she said with his looks and my brain!
She said that but she also said at the beginning that with her looks and her job people would think she’s a catfish.

She’s a stunner but my god, doesn't she know it 🙄 Felix is deffo going to threaten the boys and at least his pics bring some eye candy to the show 😂

Reactions: 3
Can’t keep track of all the catfishes as it is ffs 😭

interesting that Yolanda and tally both seemed sure Syed is a catfish! He’s obviously been slipping up!

And yes the new girl is stunning but did say ‘because of the way I look people would think I’m a catfish’ lol ok hun 😂 and the showing off about talking in Russian I’m like no one like a show off hen
I knew I hadn't misheard!

Can anyone remember the young girl - think she was welsh?- on a previous series (can’t remember if it was 1 or 2) pretending to be an old man and she was so tit lol

Reactions: 5
Blue Tally and Manrika are going to be so smug now. Can’t deal with it

Can anyone remember the young girl - think she was welsh?- on a previous series (can’t remember if it was 1 or 2) pretending to be an old man and she was so tit lol
Omg yes 🤣 I want to say her name was Sinead?

Reactions: 3
Blue Tally and Manrika are going to be so smug now. Can’t deal with it

Omg yes 🤣 I want to say her name was Sinead?
Yes! Sinead played an old man called Christopher but was terrible. Think when they asked what music he liked she could only think of the Beatles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.