Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

😂😂 Scheming ‘Sammie’s’ face on finding out that he was joint 3rd with the man he was determined to beat, who still went home with 30k more than this snidey bastard. To top it all beaten in the ratings win by Paddy, who he only wanted in the final because he didn’t consider him a threat. 😂
This made my night. 😂😂

56460CD9-C5B7-4E2C-83AC-76A889CB204A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
The cheek of Saffron saying she didn’t know who Denise and Duncan are - show some respect please!! 😂 my bf was like who the fuck is that? I don’t even know her tbf and I’m probably her target audience!

I think it’s pretty obvious she isn’t a catfish to everyone else because why would anyone choose to be her as a catfish? Game plan I think!
Honestly, saffron isn’t clever enough to have a game plan. She’s been herself because she truly thinks she’s gods gift to man kind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

KINGAA

VIP Member
Even if it's a legal requirement I don't really see why they can't pay them a minimum wage or something. It sounds like they're splashing out thousands on these celebrities instead.

Technically, they may not even be making a 'profit' from the actual donations they get which makes it seem useless to donate since, chances are, my donation would be paying for the specific person's wage and not actually research or whatever help they offer
That happened with the Real Full Monty, they paid the cast 10,000 each and they only raised 4,000

• Wow
  • Sad

KINGAA

VIP Member
Lady Leshurr thinks all real people are catfishes and believes all catfishes are real people... amazing! I do think there’s too many catfishes on this Celeb version, there usually only 1 or 2 on the normal version

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
I already don’t like the fact In the trailer for the new series it looks like they’re getting secret missions to do. It’s good when it’s just basic and all the drama comes from them conversing. programmes always go tits up when they start trying to be clever

At least Saffron didn't win. Really wanted Pete and Sam or Denise to win. Pete and Sam because they were so convincing or Denise because she was so good at sussing out catfish!

Naysayer

ECVMW7ZW4AEQIHI.png

Anyone going to watch this? I watched it last year and got totally hooked. Nobody I knew watched it so I had noone to discuss it with. I've seen that Zoe Balls lad is going on it plus a few other interesting types. Hoping it's as good as last year's...also hoping that somebody else watches it! I've put the ap back on my phone to prepare and I'm good to go for tomorrow night.

• Heart

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Yes the LW hate her after the Coleen Nolan bust up with Kim. When they thought it was her in there they made some snidey comment to each other, glad the lazy pair have gone.
I love the real Kim. Nolan treated her awfully on CBB and the the LW just followed that. They're vile. So glad they're gone, cannot stand Nadia, she's not funny like she thinks she is.

The way Nadia thought she was right about everything pissed me off so much more than it should have and even after finding out she was wrong and it was Childs not chile's she was adamant that she was right!! Someone needs to give her a bloody slap.

I actually like Pete and Sam, I have no idea really who they are apart from knowing they're on those shows 😂 but I just find them so funny and love how Sam winds up Pete like a little brother, haha.

I can't stand Lady Leshit. She's dumb as fuck and annoying as heck.

Haven’t read any of the others comments on this thread but just found it to come and say this.. Lasy Leshurr just said “they ain’t real men, they cracked under pressure” (or something like that) about “will.i.am”.. just found it odd she said men and they when they supposedly don’t know who else is in there 🤨🤨
Wow, what a vile comment to make tbh. Men are allowed to crack under pressure, it doesn't stop them being men. Like when she insisted Duncan can't be real because men don't use emoji. Uhh, yes they do and there's nothing wrong with it. The thick bitch needs to go.

Just joining in on this ... cannot stand that Saffron!
Another one I can't stand. She should have gone in as someone else, an actual celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Totally agree about the advert breaks! There’s so many it’s like how they do ad breaks in the US, every fucking five minutes.

The cancer stories are utterly heartbreaking. Cancer is in my family at the moment so I find these awfully triggering and upsetting. However I do hope they raise awareness for people to check themselves. The story of the woman last night, she started by just having an abnormal mole on her leg. Spread all over her body💔

• Sad
Haven’t fallen in love with anyone yet like I did Tim last series - I mean come on he was a fabulous gay robin williams lookalike professor who had trained to be a MONK who was living with his CATS - I knew they weren’t going to find as good a contestant as him but I am disappointed they all seem so young and like YES BRUV BANTS BANTS SAVAGE GIN YOGA BANTER

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Haha

justwatching121

he doesn’t need to do the accent tbh, no one can hear him and it’s bloody annoying to listen to every night😂

Imagine the reaction though if it was a white person playing an Indian though.
well it’s not a white person playing an Indian, what’s the point thinking about a situation which hasn’t even happened yet🙄🤣

The cheek of Saffron saying she didn’t know who Denise and Duncan are - show some respect please!! 😂 my bf was like who the fuck is that? I don’t even know her tbf and I’m probably her target audience!

I think it’s pretty obvious she isn’t a catfish to everyone else because why would anyone choose to be her as a catfish? Game plan I think!