Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaLa247

Chatty Member
‘I’m not your hun, Hun’ is giving me I couldn’t get on love island so settled for this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whatever happens on The Circle tonight will not come close to the weirdness of Gogglebox showing Naked Attraction and 57 year old Judith playing keyboard and singing The Vicar of Dibley to a row of dancing knobs. I was not ready for that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Lady leshur saying prue Leith was male when big narstie would know she’s a female being on GBBO. No one pulled her up on it

• Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Imagine the reaction though if it was a white person playing an Indian though.
but he's not white so it's not an issue? the photos are his uncle so that's probably actually what he sounds like as he's doing an impersonation of him?

rlouisep9

VIP Member
My take is that syed is his character, so he speaks with an Indian accent so it translates into his writing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah and Syed is based on his uncle, so he's pretty much doing an impression of his uncle and how he would talk. I don't see a problem with it, if he was white and putting on an accent then yes.. but he's not so we're all good 😂

Elsass

Chatty Member
I want James to get to the final because he’s fun to watch but definitely don’t want him to win, nasty piece of work.

Georgina has gone right down in my estimation, yes darling you are a snake, you are being bloody horrible, you can break a promise if that promise is making you be a complete and utter cow bag.
Paddy is like the kid at school who found himself attached to the cool kids and is now doing whatever they say to fit in.

Woody to win

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I think it's hilarious that half the people in there and half the people watching have no clue who half the people are iyswim.

I know the Denise, Duncan, Nadia, Kaye.
I've heard of Pete, Rickie and Melvin.

But the rest could just be general public people in there pretending to be "celebrities".

I love the Circle, but the whole celebrity bit is a bit off, when you don't know who is "celebrity" and who is not... They remind me of Chantelle Houghton of BB Fame.
I think that’s the point though, if they put all comedians in it only appeals to one audience.

With this lot you’ve got the younger ones who will follow saffron, the ladies who used to love blue, people who watch loose women, the reality tv fans, radio fans so it’s attracting a much wider demographic

I pretty much know who all of them are and it’s actually probably more current ‘actual celebs’ than some of the bigger reality shows who is dragging in celebs from years ago

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Not liking this new series so far. All the shouting, jumping on the beds, running around the room and wetting themselves over 'ALERT'!!!
As for the constant 'I've got your back geezer bird hashtag loyal' stuff 🤮

Reactions: 10

calmyourritas

VIP Member
My favourite shit catfish was that mum playing her son though!!! With her little book of “cool phrases and abbreviations”

• Haha
Reactions: 10