The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyfriend just got in from work and is trying to TALK TO ME. the AUDACITY. duck off leave me alone I am BUSY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have more hope that Manrika won't win now that its Pippa and Joey/ Femi in the final because I can't imagine them ever voting Manrika first but I just think the producers have so heavily set it up now

Reactions: 13
At this rate I'd rather femi and pippa win from tactical voting over manrika

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are flummoxed by this aren’t they! How is Tom believable in any way?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s too obvious that they “think”/know it’s Femi AND Pippa 🙄

Reactions: 10
I wanted Hashu or Andy to win but now I want Felix or Andy to win. I love Hashu but why is he so in love with Manrika 😭 he deserves better

Reactions: 15
My boyfriend just got in from work and is trying to TALK TO ME. the AUDACITY. duck off leave me alone I am BUSY.

Bin him off

I’ve got my kids telling me the dangers of talking to people online then going to there flats

there not wrong like

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"One of the OGs is being a snake". Hmmm, wonder which one Manrika?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait to see the look on the OGs face when femi and pippa walk in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I disliked Manrika for the first few eps but then Femi/Joey came in - that guy seems like the type of person who judges someone before they even open their mouth - sharky vibes!

Reactions: 2
My kebab delivery was late and he Fukin knocked on my door just as Andy walked through!! RUDE!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.