The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think I'd take Manrika winning over the possibility of Shabaz.

Let's start a petition!!
Just clarifying I only liked this comment RE the petition. Manrika can duck off. I’d also rather Femi won

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been reading this thread for a week or so but first time poster, late to the party but excited for tonight! This thread is 🙌🏻
Just seen an advert for the finale and pretty sure the table was only set for 4 even though there will be 5/6 of them left after Andy’s blocking won’t there? 🤔 and there’s normally only 4 in the finale iirc

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As sad as it is about Prince Phillip I’ve been on back shift all week and just wanted a night in front of the tv watching my shows

Reactions: 6
Just clarifying I only liked this comment RE the petition. Manrika can duck off. I’d also rather Femi won
I think the stress of is it cancelled, isn't it cancelled did crazy things to my head.

I apologise to everyone for my lapse in judgement #circleshame

• Haha
Been reading this thread for a week or so but first time poster, late to the party but excited for tonight! This thread is 🙌🏻
Just seen an advert for the finale and pretty sure the table was only set for 4 even though there will be 5/6 of them left after Andy’s blocking won’t there? 🤔 and there’s normally only 4 in the finale iirc
Omg your name 🤣🤣🤣 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
we need a poll of all the drinks so we can choose what we are drinking tonight ahaha

can you tell i’m bleeping buzzing for tonight, i’m sat here imagining the thread when manrika wins. a full on war will break out 😂 love you all geezer gals, you lot have made my week

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg your name 🤣🤣🤣 👏
literally made an account for this thread 😂

just to throw in my two pence... if Manrika wins then the rest of them are idiots and don’t deserve to win... she’s basically been the front runner from the start so if it was me I would be consistently voting her low to give myself a better chance of winning! Otherwise what’s the point in playing for 3 weeks?!

Reactions: 9
This is going to be a money can buy you happiness fail isn’t it

manrika gets 100k dead happy buteveryone can’t stand her

Reactions: 1
Uncle Syed? 😂

• Haha
what the bloody? Who the bloody hell are you 👀

ps

did you win?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

For my birthday I've had Prnice Philip die, Jet2 cancel my holiday and now this ☹
Ahhh beaut what a day 😢 stay positive Atleast your remember your birthday as the day Andy got rid of.... I love to say manrika but im saying Alice 😂🤣 and Atleast you’ve got good company tonight ! X

rebook your holiday and get something to look forward to ! We’ve got Cyprus in Oct (if we don’t have to pay for the return tests 😩😩) and just book turkey for next sept 🤣😂 I’m dreaming of better places to be than stuck in Nottinghamshire lol

Is it wrong that my first thoughts on hearing about Prince Phillip was oh no hope they don't cancel The Circle 🙊 Have seen reports it's cancelled then not cancelled but its still showing on the schedule so 🤞
Darling @Monkeybum the happiest of birthdays to you, look forward to raising a glass to you later 😘
20210409_150434 (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So, we all know Manrika is going to win tonight, so do you think she's got any of that 100k left?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
we need a poll of all the drinks so we can choose what we are drinking tonight ahaha

can you tell i’m bleeping buzzing for tonight, i’m sat here imagining the thread when manrika wins. a full on war will break out 😂 love you all geezer gals, you lot have made my week
I predict BIG LETTERS ALOT of swearing. More than usual

• Haha
So, we all know Manrika is going to win tonight, so do you think she's got any of that 100k left?
Excuse me, we all know that money is going to her poor poor tragic mother who has had to deal with that dreaded and rare situation not many of us find ourselves in called ‘paying bills’, please show some respect x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.